Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 31-12-2012 12:18:04

xiaoyu
Invité

Is it a set of outstanding equipment?

What rock the deep of your soul? What stir your numb heartstrings? Is it a set of outstanding equipment? Is it breathtaking operation skill? Is it a beautiful young lady? No, the precious thing in fictitious world is still friendship, which can make you still keep excitement in playing the game. Only the eternal existance of the game, it can bury in your heart and let you get touched. Friendship is the eternal topic in fictitious world.

A few days ago, one of my wow student asked me: what is the goal in playing games? In my opinion: it is for friendship. No matter how many changes in game, friendship is still in there. I guess a lot of people have the following experience on Azeroth:
Come here and help me to brush tiger. Dragon is yours and tiger is mine, as I like tiger. I don’t have any worry, just ask what I need. Let’s go to battlefield. You add blood and I 1VN, just because I trust you. As long as you are alive, I believe the first blood is always mine. Let’s FB together and we are abused by group leader, but we pass it. The happy feeling is unregretful. I trust you. As long as you are here, I always have blood and OT. It is time to climb the top of orgrimmar’s gate. We research a long time and the price is several friends’ death, just for the happiness of people on thetop. Let’s travel around every part of Azeroth’s map, cooking, fishing, mining. We beat rare elite, as I am happy just for you. If only myself, even a short way I feel very boring.

Friendship makes me stay on the Azeroth where lets me down. I like the days with you, PK, flaging, going to the battlefield and overturn things for normal people. I like you put me in the center of battlefield, the feeling to kill. My eyes were moist when I saw our rank is No.1. I just like to feeling to be waited. It is the moment I brush black dragon. When you don’t sleep, you help me to find dragon eggs. You know I like beautiful modelling, handsome mount. You keep an eye on brushing dragon egg, which make me very touched. For friendship, we give up our guild. When we set our own guild, we cheered.

so many things make me know the essence of the game. Friendship contains a lot of things. Because of frienship, until now I recall the past times, it is so touched. Even though we quit wow, weLove exists in wow. Opening my mobile HD and recalling the days in blue sea, after raid several times, I climb up the gate of Grim Batol quietly. It has its own charm and I know the feeling can’t be expressed by any words.

In a day of 2006, my 20 level gnome warlock came to wetland first time. Just out of curiosity, I came to wetland alone to search, as a result, I went astray dragonmaw gate, and then OVER, but I always want to know what are at the east of wetland. Later, I finally did black dragon MM open task and came to wetland kill the dragon. At killing the last part, i witnessed the grim batol’s appearance. I am very disappointed, as there was only one unopened gate and sheer cliff. The only speciies was those red dragons. At that time, I was a druid, so I didn’t control myself and looked up the history. Dwarf tribe’s 3 hammer war was shrouded in here. Cunning black iron tribe forced the red dragon queen for their operations, but ultimately resulted in their own destruction. Maybe it was at that moment, here left a red dragon figure. In this fertile wetland, the red calm breeding for generations, until today.

Several years later, everything has changed. Deathwing returned and cheap wow gold  brought tremendous changes. Today’s grim batol has been conquered by nye surrey, evil stage would come back. With accompanied by justice is against. Maybe players who had done twilight highland are familiar with, there is not only bite forces and twilight forces of war, also scarlet dragons and twilight dragons battlefield. The road to the grim batol is a hail of bullets, fire smoke. Look at behind it is a way of dismembered.

I didn’t quit the team and came out copy after finishing the task. 6 years later, I stand on the top of Grim Batol’s gate. The change is big. Twlight clouds ripples in the sky slowly. A crowd of red dragons open wings to fly over the sky. Seeing the road lower, trees at the two sides of road have nearly lost all leaves. When I see to far direction and find the road is slowly extending without end.http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2011/12/aa-cakethief-1024.jpg

#2 12-01-2018 22:23:40

Ed Shayne
Invité

Re: Is it a set of outstanding equipment?

It is one of the most widely played games today. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com