Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-11-2012 07:36:32

cheap18
Membre

Newport 2 Putter with amplified stability

I have been using Scotty Cameron putters for 14 years. This goes back to my first, a set of Titleist AP2 712 Irons that I still have. Although its retired and sits in my office, its still a classic. Next, I moved to the 34 inch Newport 2 model and fell in love with the heel/toe balance and overall feel off the face. I just upgraded to the New 34 inch Studio Select Newport 2. The  inserted 15 gram weights that create a heavy putter that suits my feel. I stacked some 3 gram lead tape on my original Newport 2 to create this same effect. The New Studio design does it for me. If not mistaken, heavier 20 gram weights are available through Titleist if desired. the other key factor is the milled face that gets the ball rolling online quicker. I've never putted better! I highly recommended this putter.

Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter with its familiar lines is a beautiful blend of high-performance and classic design. The precision milled 303 Stainless Steel Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter features an improved high toe profile and heel and toe circular sole weights that allow for numerous length options in each model. The circular heel-toe weightsof the Mizuno JPX 800 Irons  provide amplified stability by reducing head rotation on off-centre impacts for a larger sweet spot. The factory adjustable weights are set to provide the proper headweight-to-shaft length combination. The improved high toe profile of the Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putters feature a stepless shaft for a clean look and offer a soft but solid feel and are equipped a new Scotty Cameron red cord grip.

Like many of it’s competitors, the new putter features adjustable weights in both the toe and heel of the TaylorMade R11s Driver. The removable circular weights can be removed for greater balance and stability, making the Cameron Newport 2 easily customizable  to help players counteract their negative swing tendencies and adjust to various shaft lengths. Depending on your putting stroke, additional weight can add smoothness and control to your putts. The Heavy Putter, although a slightly different weight distribution, is a prime example of how additional weighting can benefit your game. The white alignment line also makes lining the ball with the stroke as easy a winking according to http://www.golfnewstock.com/ping-g20-irons-515.html. The club face on the Newport 2 has a nice feel to it and is not for those golfers who like a soft putt. Its pretty springy and the ball feels like it jumps off the club face.

#2 07-11-2012 07:03:33

Cheap Nike Air Max
Invité

Re: Newport 2 Putter with amplified stability

hetianmin
<p><strong>Cheap Nike Air Max</strong> or call Always innovative, always <strong>Cheap Air Max</strong> edge, <strong>Nike Air Max</strong> continues to offer Nike Air Max 1 that not only impress, but Nike Air Max 1 Womens comfort and Nike Air Max 2011 for Nike Air Max 180 and athletes of all Welcome to our Nike Air Max 2009 online store to buy Nike Air Max 2009 Womens for cheap, you can easy find latest Nike Air Max 2010 shoes with Nike Air Max 2010 Womens high quality and low price for you!Nike Air Max 2012 tienda online ofrece Nike Air Max 2012 Womens tipos Nike Air Max 95 de zapatos Nike Air Max 24-7 con precio bajo y alta Nike Air Max 24-7 Womens.All las zapatillas Nike Air Max 2011 Womens son la moda y modern.Billige Nike Air Max 89 udsalg online butik, Nike Air Max 90 fabrikken Nike Air Max 90 Womens med helt Supra TK Society Womens overlegen Nike Air Max 93,Spar 61% off Nike Air Max Classic BW online!Nike Air Max 92 Kicks has the Nike Air Max LTD Womens information about Nike Air Max 95 Womens. More information about Nike Air Max 91 shoes Supra Skytop release dates, Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens, and reviews.Nike Air Max Skyline stock a vast selection of Nike Air Max LTD, including the Nike Air Max Tn Mens, available now!Supra Skytop III the latest Supra Owen plus get the lowdown on the Supra Skytop Womens style History &amp; Supra TK Society. Get the look!The Supra Thunder High line is one of Supra Thunder Low most popular.</p>

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com