Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-11-2019 09:42:41

Brian Lena
Nouveau membre

air jordans 4

The shoe itself hasn't gotten much love over the years. On air jordans 4 the other hand, I feel like the commercial was a complete success. Let me set the scene up for you. Jordan was currently retired at that moment, he steps into a gym rockin' all Jordan apparel, including a brand new pair of 16s. While a game is in progress, people start to recognize him and begin interacting with him. He then proceeds to take off his warm-up and begin school the young men as if he was still in the league.

December and Air Jordan 11s are a yearly tradition at this point so why not do the same with the Air Jordan 11 Low and summer?  We don't need to see Jordan Brand running the 11 to the ground, so why did we see a air jordans 11 handful of 11 Lows in the past few months, potentially risking losing their luster among sneakerheads and casual fans?  The 11 Lows might be when they get their most experimental with the silhouette but they shouldn't stretch our imaginations and wallets too much.  Then they become air jordans 1 retro high og the&

ÿþYup, these need to go away for a loooong time.  What the Retro High releases taught us is that people want to buy the Air Jordan 1, but they don't need to see them flooding stores with colorways that don't make sense or have zero connection with Jordan.  If it were up to me, I'd rather see the Air Jordan 3 become what the Air Jordan 1 is now so I can buy them without hassle.  But the Air Jordan 1s must disappear at least until they come back for air jordan retro 1 og high their 30th anniversary.

Whenever Disney brings back one of their classic movies like Snow White or The Lion King, it always coincides with the release of a new format for viewing them, whether it was DVD or Blu-Ray.  But even though they might seem readily available after the initial run, one day they just disappear because Disney says that they are going back in the vault.   It might feel a little hokey, but when these classics go away and are no longer easy to buy, we miss them.

While sneakers don't get a brand new format to appreciate them in (unless you count Elite socks, I guess), sneakerheads have slowly been taking these classics for granted, passing on new colorways because in their mind, there's always something new down the horizon. By halting production for an undisclosed amount of time, Jordan Brand is actually saying it out loud and that will actually create the same kind of longing and appreciation for kicks like Air Jordan 3 like they were classic Disney movies.

Some may call air jordan 1 mid use geniuses, while others might blame us for butchering a classic. Let us know which Air Jordan 11 model you liked the best and tweet / share this article with your friends if you would like any of these to release! Leave the love or the hate below!Maybe it is just a pipe dream that will never come to pass  just like my hopes for a real sequel to Friday with Chris Tucker or a Nike Air Penny I white/royal blue retro release ( hi, Gentrey Humphrey ) [img]http://www.dfraile.com/images/to/air jordan retro 1 og high-647wae.jpg[/img]  but with 90s nostalgia running at an all-time high.

#2 19-11-2019 13:36:20

alyut001
Invité

Re: air jordans 4

There will be more air jordans 1 retro high color design. - Phillip Elden

#3 20-03-2020 10:23:00

YUZHOU
Membre

Re: air jordans 4

At Baselworld 2013, Rolex unveiled a 50th anniversary edition of the imitation watches Rolex Cosmograph Daytona, which gets its name from the famous racetrack. Its tachymeter bezel is made of replica watchesRolex’s Cerachrom material. The wearer can use the tachymeter scale, in conjunction with the chronograph, to measure average speeds of up to 400 miles (or kilometers) per hour. imitation watch TAG Heuer celebrated the 50th anniversary of the iconic Carrera with the release of several new TAG Heuer Carrera watches. The design of the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36 Chronograph Flyback swiss replica watches is influenced by vintage TAG Heuer stopwatches, with the seconds displayed on a large scale along the outer rim of the dial. The watch also features a Zenith El Primero movement.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com