Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-12-2018 22:22:19

trida
Invité

I was offered to participate in one game today

I was offered to participate in one game today. You know that there are bookmakers, there are different sports and I was offered to invest in one sport. Rather make a bet. They say that it is guaranteed to be able to win. Because I know what exactly need to be put. I propose that when you win, that would give them 10 percent of the winning amount. And to put money here www.pin-up.bet This bookie. Think, you can really take to play. The same can be how to significantly increase your money. What's the point of lying to me, they're not bookies. Would you play like that if you were told who exactly would win?

#2 15-12-2018 05:24:32

Mike Watson
Invité

Re: I was offered to participate in one game today

Playing a game sometimes is such an interesting activity. - Marla Ahlgrimm

#3 15-12-2018 18:17:05

Ehick
Invité

I wonder what kind of game it would be possible for you to tell me what kind of game it is and how and where to play I love excitement.

#4 23-12-2018 14:25:29

Rubikon
Nouveau membre

Почему ты так уверен что выиграешь.Дело случая.pin-up?,Не пробовал играть с этим букмекером.Сейчас их очень много.Что выбрать?Большая конкуренция,поэтому новые конторы могут лучшие условия предложить.

#5 25-12-2018 18:53:39

berndey6
Nouveau membre

Pourriez-vous me dire quel jeu ils vous ont offert et combien
vous devez livrer. Je suis aussi un acteur de www.pin-up.bet. Je joue
machines automatiques. Bien que pas perdu, mais pas gagné. Si vous ne le faites pas
difficile, peut-être que j’ai de la chance.

#6 30-12-2018 08:55:59

Lora
Invité

trida a écrit:

I was offered to participate in one game today. You know that there are bookmakers, there are different sports and I was offered to invest in one sport. Rather make a bet. They say that it is guaranteed to be able to win. Because I know what exactly need to be put. I propose that when you win, that would give them 10 percent of the winning amount. And to put money here www.pin-up.bet This bookie. Think, you can really take to play. The same can be how to significantly increase your money. What's the point of lying to me, they're not bookies. Would you play like that if you were told who exactly would win?

Hello. I once did a sports bet on this resource. The truth did not win, but almost did not spend their money. They also have a bonus bonus and there is money left on my deposit. While trying to develop their tactics and then continue. I hope next time I'm lucky.

#7 03-01-2019 12:23:09

Ron
Invité

trida a écrit:

Greetings. I made sports bet a couple of times and I confess I lost both times. It was not prepared yes and good. Now I study forecasts and constantly watch broadcasts. In general, I try to work out tactics. Although it can not be sure one hundred percent. By the way about the pinup, I heard. It seems they give a bad bonus when registering.

#8 05-01-2019 07:23:43

Roy
Invité

trida a écrit:

I think that first you need to develop your betting tactics. Do not go you put your money without thinking about every decision. You will choose for yourself a certain kind of sport in which you know a little and then begin to study the forecasts to watch ratings and try to make your first sports bets.

#9 16-01-2019 09:41:45

yggiz
Nouveau membre

Dear all,
if somebody is interested to play and learn Albanian in the same time, there is a good possibility.
Students from AAB College https://aab-edu.net/ have created a very promising game on mobile. The game is called FJALE (Words) and you can download it from the PlayStore or Apple store.
More about the game you can read here https://aab-edu.net/studente-te-aab-se- … en-shqipe/.
Thank you!

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com