Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-07-2018 04:18:02

Labi1995
Membre

too much when on smooth surfaces

One other unique design feature that deserves mention here is the Pebax Adidas NMD Womens plate that runs the full length of the shoe. The idea is that this plate should add some longitudinal stiffness and responsiveness to the shoe – a similar design element is found in many road racing flats (i.e. Adidas torsion system). While I didn’t have any specific problems with it, I didn’t feel that the shoe was particularly responsive either so this is a feature that I’m somewhat indifferent about (it either needs to be stiffer/snappier or they should take it out and save weight).The North Face Ultra TrailThe mesh material in the upper is light, breathable, and soft on the foot. The lining of the heel collar is made from The North Face’s Flash Dry material (from the apparel side of their company) and is quite soft and feels nice. The overlays are all Nike Air Max Tavas Dames welded on and there is very little stitching on the shoe (the only stitching Nike Air Max 90 Dames Zwart I noticed is located near the midfoot on the inside of the shoe).
The tongue is somewhat thin for a shoe of this bulk and could benefit from a touch more padding. It’s very much a racing flat type tongue, with maybe just a touch more padding than a typical flat. The midsole is traditional EVA and again the outsole is fantastic with full coverage Vibram rubber. I did notice two small holes, one on each shoe, in the mesh upper material (you can see one circled in red in the image above). This is after only 40 miles or so on what I would consider moderately technical trail for some portions. This may be cause for concern for long-term upper durability if you tend to include non-groomed trails or any off-trail running as part of your training.The North Face Ultra Nike Air Max 1 Womens  TrailThe Ultra Trail fits quite well. Despite appearing to be narrow, Nike Free Run 3.0 Damen it was surprisingly accommodating in the forefoot. The midfoot fits snug; medium to low volume, very much like a racing shoe, which I liked. The heel was pretty standard and it has a traditional heel counter. The shoe might run a bit long (maybe ? size), but given the lower volume fit, I felt it was just right. Not a lot of comfort features in the fit.
I tend to like a pretty firm ride for most shoes, not harsh but responsive. My general philosophy is that the more technical the trail, the lower and firmer the shoe should be (e.g., for steep up and down hills, side-hilling and for control and stability on rocks/roots/uneven ground). The Ultra Trail runs right in the middle of the road with regard to firmness or softness. It’s not as firm as most inov-8s or the New Nike Air Max 90 Dames Balance MT101 or 110, but not as soft as most Altras or many more Nike Air Max 90 Hombre recent higher cushioned options.  I would say it runs most similar to the Pearl Izumi Trail N1 in terms of softness.
I generally liked the ride for use as a training shoe on all smoother surfaces, road or trail. The shoe has enough cushion for running very comfortably on pavement, but not too much to feel clunky. I didn’t notice the heel too much when on smooth surfaces (I usually prefer 0-6 mm drop and this comes in at 7-8 mm). The ride really starts to fall short for me when the trail steepens (particularly downhill) or especially when it gets rocky or uneven. That’s when the heft and chunk of the heel becomes particularly noticeable and the shoe started to push me around a bit more than I’d like. Additionally, the forefoot is too thin (14 mm) and too soft, and it does not provide sufficient protection from rocks on technical Nike Air Max 1 Dames trail.

#2 Hier 14:48:26

alyut001
Invité

Re: too much when on smooth surfaces

It is good to see more  Adidas NMD Womens. - Steve Wyer

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com