Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-10-2014 08:51:08

fangxu0220
Membre

The one penalty we take to make it 5-on-3

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray continued to steamroll the opposition Saturday in the mens draw at the Australian Open. The former Grand Slam champions have yet to drop a set through the first three rounds and each had little trouble Saturday. Nadal dropped a mere six games in a 6-1, 6-2, 6-3 rout of Frenchman Gael Monfils, while Federer lost only seven games in a 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 pounding of Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili. Murray, meanwhile, battled through a first-set tiebreaker before cruising the rest of the way in a 7-6 (7-2), 6-4, 6-2 victory over Spains Feliciano Lopez. The top-seeded Nadal broke Monfils serve to start the match and battled through a tough first service game of his own to set the tone Saturday night at Laver Arena. There wasnt much drama afterward. Nadal finished off the first set in 39 minutes and again breezed through the second in 36 before Monfils put up a fight in the third. Tied at 3-3, Monfils had a couple of break chances, but Nadal was up to the task each time and went on to hold serve. Monfils spirit was broken and so was his serve in the next game. Nadal then held at love to finish it. "Tonight, I think I played a great match," said Nadal. "Very happy the way that I played against a very tough opponent like Gael. So that makes the level that I played tonight better, because (it) was against tough opponent." Monfils failed on each of his six break-point chances throughout the match and committed a whopping 57 unforced errors. "Definitely, today he was in great shape," said Monfils, who went the distance against Nadal in the Doha final to start 2014. "Been a while since I played Rafa like that." Nadal, who missed last years Australian Open while recovering from a knee issue, will continue his quest for a second title in Melbourne against Japans Kei Nishikori, a 7-5, 6-1, 6-0 winner over American Donald Young. Nadal, the 2009 winner, is 5-0 lifetime against Nishikori. Federer, the four-time Aussie Open champ, is seeded sixth this year after his troubling 2013 season that featured only one tournament title and no Grand Slam finals. He hasnt had any issues beating overmatched opponents in the first three rounds this week, including Saturdays triumph. "Im happy that from my side Im winning my matches in straight sets," said Federer. "Its been different conditions every match: the heat first and the indoor match and now normal conditions today with a bit of wind. So its just good to get through and get a good feel out there and make sure if youve got a chance to win your matches easier to do so." It starts to toughen up next with 10th-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who advanced Saturday with a 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-2 win over fellow Frenchman Gilles Simon. "Its always difficult when you play a friend, Ive known him since we were nine or 10," said Tsonga about beating Simon. "Its like we create a little war." A battle against 17-time major champ Federer now awaits Tsonga, whose best Grand Slam result came with a runner-up finish to Novak Djokovic in the 2008 Australian Open final. Federer beat Tsonga in last years quarterfinals in Melbourne, but Tsonga earned a measure of revenge with a quarterfinal win at the French Open. "Its a good opportunity for me to play him again," said Tsonga. "Its always nice to play against such a good player. The tournament continues for me and Im feeling good." Murray, a three-time Aussie Open runner-up, is battling back pain, but has shown no ill effects yet. "Ive recovered well after the matches," the reigning Wimbledon champ said about his back. "You know, from time to time a bit of stiffness and soreness, but for the most part its been good." Next up for the Scotsman will be French lucky loser Stephane Robert, who has played his way into the fourth round after entering the tournament following the withdrawal of Philip Kohlschreiber. "I dont know him personally, so maybe next tournament when I see him Im going to tell him, like, thank you," Robert said when asked if he had spoken with the German. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut followed up his upset of fifth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro with a 6-2, 6-1, 6-4 romp over Frenchman Benoit Paire and will next face Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov, a four-set winner over 11th-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic. The fourth round starts Sunday with a quartet of matches. Djokovic will continue his push for a fourth straight Aussie Open crown against Italys Fabio Fognini, while third-seeded David Ferrer will square off against Germanys Florian Mayer. Switzerlands Stanislas Wawrinka will face Spains Tommy Robredo and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic will battle South Africas Kevin Anderson. Emmanuel Sanders Jersey . That will be 35 more holes than the first time they played together. Walker was a senior at Baylor when he used his parents credit card -- against their wishes because it was during finals -- to go through Monday qualifying for the Byron Nelson Championship. Terrell Davis . Tuesday nights 5-3 victory over the Boston Red Sox fit that category perfectly. Michael Bourns two-run double in the seventh inning snapped a 3-all tie and extended Clevelands winning streak to a season-high five straight games. http://www.shopbroncosus.com/Denver-bro … nike120276 . The squad is expected to be divided into 23 players with seven back-ups, although FIFA regulations require only a 30-man provisional squad to be named by May 13. Derek Wolfe Broncos Jersey . Bradley Johnson headed Norwich in front early in the second half before captain Sebastien Bassong was adjudged to have fouled substitute John Guidetti inside the penalty box. Jacob Tamme Broncos Jersey . -- Reginas Mark McMorris is taking home a silver medal and a fractured rib from Saturdays slopestyle event at the Winter X Games. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team. Stamkos scored twice for Tampa Bay and overcame putting another goal in his own net as the Lightning beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-3 in overtime Saturday night. "Its a tough bounce, but we responded," Stamkos said. "We get a power play after that and tie it up and that was a good push back from us." With the game tied at 2, a delayed penalty to Cory Conacher drew Lightning goalie Ben Bishop to the bench for an extra attacker, but Stamkos back pass missed Michael Kostka and bounced off the boards in the neutral zone before gliding into the empty net. "I dont know if he took a puck and had 10 of them in a practice if he could throw it in," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. "Gosh, that was tough to watch. And when the puck goes down the ice, of course its like going in slow motion." And for Stamkos, who would later score the winner in overtime, it was the first time seeing an "own goal" in person. "Ive seen it a couple times, never live," Stamkos said. "You see it on the highlights. Im sure Ill make them now in the un-top 10, but as soon as it went over our Ds stick I knew it had a pretty good chance to go in." Alex Killorn and Ryan Callahan also scored for the Lightning, who have earned at least a point in 11 consecutive games. With the win, Tampa Bay remained two points behind Montreal for second place in the Atlantic Division after the Canadiens beat Florida 4-1. Matt DAgostini, Cody Hodgson and Cory Conacher scored for Buffalo, which finished March with a 2-11-1 record. The first period had little flow, with Buffalos failed power play near the midpoint the only time either team threatened to score. That changed at the 12:20 mark, as DAgostini freely carried the puck over the Lightning blue line before firing a point blank wrist shot over the right shoulder of Bishop to give Buffalo a 1-0 lead. Rasmus Ristolainen and Johan Larsson picked up assists on the goal, giving the rookies points in back-to-back nights for the first time in their careers. Buffalo doubled its advantage at the 14:07 mark when Zemgus Girgensons stripped Kostka deep in the Tampa Bay zone, and Christian Ehrhoffs slap shot was redirected into the goal by Hodgson. Girgensons played his first game since missinng 11 with a lower-body injury.dddddddddddd The lead wouldnt last the rest of the period. Tampa Bay picked up its first goal on Killorns shot that beat Matt Hackett between the legs. Killorns 16th of the season came at the 17:52 mark, and Stamkos scored the tying goal with 14 seconds to play. Bishop was called upon to make a pair of trio of stops four minutes into the second period, as he stopped Tyler Ennis once and Brian Flynn twice before Victor Hedman took a penalty for forcing the net off the moorings. Then came the Stamkos own-goal, and Conacher was given credit for it as the last Sabres player to touch the puck. Conacher was traded from Tampa Bay to Ottawa along with a fourth-round pick for Bishop in April 2013. Bishop recounted watching the puck go in the net from the bench. "It was kinda funny, actually," Bishop said. "One of those things that just happened, thats the first time Ive ever seen it live." Trailing 3-2 and already on the power play, Tampa Bay received a 60-second two-man advantage when Mike Weber took a cross-checking penalty. Its the sort of play Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan is trying to eliminate from his young team. "You want to see how certain people react," Nolan said. "The one penalty we take to make it 5-on-3, theres no need to cross-check someone in the back of the head twice. Thats just a bad, bad penalty." The Lightning only needed 52 seconds to capitalize. Playing in front of family and friends, Rochester, N.Y., native Callahan tapped in a cross-crease pass from Teddy Purcell to tie it at 3 at 10:07. "I was a Sabres fan, so its definitely nice to come in here and play," Callahan said. The Sabres had several shots at a winning goal with just over five minutes to play, but Bishop made several saves before referee Dave Jackson lost sight of the puck and blew his whistle. Two minutes later, Larssons attempt at an empty net was deflected out of play by Eric Brewers outreached stick. Drew Stafford took a hooking penalty in overtime, and Stamkos walked in from the point to put the winning goal past Hackett. NOTES: Tampa Bay outshot Buffalo 33-28. ... The start of the game was delayed 10 minutes as the Sabres inducted goaltender Dominik Hasek into their Hall of Fame ... Ville Leino missed the game with an undisclosed illness. He left Thursdays 6-1 loss to Nashville after feeling light-headed. ' ' '

#2 21-06-2018 03:48:32

wery
Invité

Re: The one penalty we take to make it 5-on-3

The watch has uk replica watches a 48-hour power reserve replica watches and a 100-meter waterproof depth swiss rolex replica rating, showing excellent rolex uk quality.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com