Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-05-2018 08:27:55

tom
Membre

'Conte' is backed by Lionel Messi - but it is not.

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DdF7Qx9UwAEd4G5.jpg
Antonio Conte, the Italian coach, admitted he was responsible for Chelsea's under-performance, but said he would not resign.

'Leo High', the old championship, the Premier League 2017/18, defeated Newcastle United lost at St James Park 0-3 finish 5th place to play just the Europa League.

After the game, Conte gave an interview.

Sky Sports

"I did not start the game so badly. Newcastle look more committed than we are. "

"Of course we did not miss the Champions League quota of the last two matches because the chances are zero, but the end of the season is not good. Not good for the players. Not good for the fans "

"We left six days to prepare the team for the final match of the season is the FA. Of course, we have to change. Today we started the game was not good. "

"At the end of the season, it happened, but in this situation, the first person to answer is the coach. If we have no spirits. No intention No commitment The first one to answer is "

"Another team he committed over us. As we said, the situation is not in our hands. It is very difficult to qualify for the Champions League earlier this month, we follow Tottenham with 10 points, the remaining 6 matches, it is very difficult to get a Champions League quota "

It is likely that Conte and Chelsea will be separated after the FA Cup tie against Manchester United is resigned or fired.

However, with the question of whether this match is the last Premier League match, yes? Conte said, "For the season, yes, of course I will wait, I have promised, and still adhere to the club."รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com