Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-04-2018 03:32:33

tom
Membre

I do not know what to do.

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/946198_1.jpg
Even though it is not specific, there may be people on the run. Henri's legendary Arsenal says he has the only goal of winning, not scoring a goal and never scoring a goal because he likes to pass the ball over to the goal.

There is a hot drama after the FA instigated the appeal to credit the scoring goal to Harry. During the game, Stoke City won 2-1 to make the England international hit the wheel.

In the midst of the heat. Henri is the latest to come out of his own way, saying that he has never played as a goalkeeper trying to score goals like everyone else.

Former Perfume Center said, "My goal is to overcome. I do not care about anything else. "

"My goal is victory, so if it's a door, it's a door. If I had to work hard for the team, it would be an assist. "

"I've talked for a long time. Others will not often hear, but I will say again, "I am more than happy to pass the ball over the goal."

"I'm not a greedy person like any other striker I've ever met in a gold rush. For myself, it's important to have someone in a better position. We have to shoot. "

"It's not that I have to shoot. But we have to shoot. We need to score goals. This is what I do in the field. "

"It's true that you have some time to play for yourself, because it has to be that way. But I understand that we have to win and we have to shoot, not that I have to shoot more than 7 out of 10 times. "

"But listen, this is me, I did not say everyone was the same. He (Harry Ken) was like that. I saw it when he was playing, but he was listening."แทง บอล ฟรี

#2 11-05-2018 22:35:26

Tim Jones
Invité

Re: I do not know what to do.

He is as good a ever player. Definitely, a beneficial guy to the team. - Dr. James D. Sterling

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com