Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-05-2018 11:43:41

patriots
Membre

www.deutschlandfussballtrikot.de

"

BEIRUT, March 7 (Xinhua) -- The Lebanese General Security agents raided on Tuesday money transfer firms and offices accused of sending funds to the Islamic State (IS) group, the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC) said.

According to the TV report, the firms in several areas of Beirut are suspected of involvement in sending around 20 million U.S. dollars to Syria's Qalamoun region and subsequently to IS militants in other parts of Syria.

""The General Security had been monitoring the owners and employees of these firms prior to today's crackdown that has been organized with the approval of the relevant judiciary authority,"" the report said.

The doors of several firms were sealed, the TV network added.

" " Roger Federer of Switzerland hits a return against Stephane Robert of France at the ATP Indian Wells Masters tennis tournament on Sunday. Photo: IC

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are on course for another showdown after winning their opening matches at the ATP Indian Wells Masters in the California desert on Sunday.

Less than two months after Federer claimed an 18th major title in a classic Australian Open final Adrien Silva Portugal Camisola , the two great -rivals could meet again, this time in the fourth round at Indian Wells.

Both won in style on Sunday, with Spanish fifth seed Nadal pouncing on Guido Pella's serve to break the Argentine five times en route to a 6-3, 6-2 victory in sizzling afternoon heat.

Federer enjoyed the relative cool of an evening match but was back in the locker room before working up a -major sweat, easing to a 6-2, 6-1 win over Frenchman Stephane Robert in front of an appreciative capacity crowd of around 16 Eduardo Portugal Camisola ,000 spectators.

""The beginning was difficult, just because I've never played him before, so I'm not sure about his patterns,"" ninth seed Federer said in a courtside interview. ""I was very happy I was able to loosen up and play good tennis. I started to serve really well, move around the court great.""

While it was Federer's first match against Robert, he is far more familiar with Nadal. They have met 35 times Cedric Portugal Camisola , with Nadal holding a 23-12 edge.

Needing to win their respective third-round matches for a 36th meeting to happen, Nadal next faces 26th-seeded compatriot Fernando Verdasco, while Federer plays American 24th seed Steve Johnson.

""For sure I saw the draw,"" a relaxed Nadal said, adding that he was not really focused on Federer.

""I go day by day. That's my way, to -focus on my next match. I think I played a solid match [today].""

The path to the final on that side of the draw is littered with tricky obstacles Ricardo Quaresma Portugal Camisola , however, as second seed Novak Djokovic and in-form Australian Nick Kyrgios lie in wait as potential future opponents.

Djokovic, however, must next negotiate a dangerous third-round opponent in Argentine Juan Martin del Potro after the three-time defending champion advanced with an unconvincing 6-4, 7-6 (75) victory over Briton Kyle -Edmund.

Marin Cilic was the only top-ranked player to lose on Sunday. The Croatian sixth seed was beaten 4-6, 7-5 Mario Rui Portugal Camisola , 6-4 by American teenager Taylor Fritz.

The tournament lost its top seed on Saturday when Andy Murray was upset 6-4, 7-6 (75) by Canadian Vasek Pospisil, who rushed the net whenever the -opportunity arose and also feasted on the Scot's second serve.

"

Economic corridor with S. Asia ally key link in ‘One Belt, One Road’ initiative

President Xi Jinping will pay a state visit to Pakistan on Monday and Tuesday at the invitation of Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, foreign ministry spokesperson Lu Kang announced on Friday.

The two-day visit, which is expected to seal deals from energy and infrastructure to finance and technology worth around $45 billion Gelson Martins Portugal Camisola , will help serve to kick-start China's "One Belt, One Road" initiative via the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and draw up new strategic road maps for trade routes and anti-terrorism in Central and South Asia, analysts said.

The trip will be Xi's first visit to Pakistan, China's "iron brother" in South Asia, since he took office in 2013, as part of the 2015 Pakistan-China Year of Friendly Exchanges. It is also his first overseas visit this year and the first Chinese presidential visit to Pakistan in nine years.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi said the visit would provide a powerful impetus to cement the China-Pakistan friendship and deepen comprehensive collaboration Goncalo Guedes Portugal Camisola , the Xinhua News Agency reported Friday.

The CPEC, proposed during Premier Li Keqiang's visit to Pakistan in May 2013, is viewed as a flagship project in realizing China's "One Belt, One Road" initiative, which aims to strengthen connectivity with neighboring countries.

Xi's visit came shortly after China released a detailed plan for the initiative in late March.

The 3,000-kilometer corridor will connect Northwest China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region with the deep-water Gwadar Port in southwest Pakistan Manuel Fernandes Portugal Camisola , which sits at the gateway of the Strait of Hormuz in the Arabian Sea.

Half of China's energy imports are currently shipped from the Middle East via the Straits of Malacca. The long route comes with certain risks, Li Xiguang, spokesperson for the Beijing-based think tank CASS-RANDI, told a press conference in Haikou, South China's Hainan Province on Friday.

The Gwadar Port is expected to cut over 9,000 kilometers off the distance for oil and gas imports from Africa and the Middle East to China and help boost regional economic growth near Gwadar.

The port will also open up new trade routes for China in Central and South Asia Andre Gomes Portugal Camisola , creating new economic engines as a way to tackle slowing down growth at home, and remake the region's strategic map.

"This region including South Asia, Middle East and China collectively house around 3 billion people and has vast potential f. Cheap Team Canada Jerseys   Cheap Lions Jerseys   Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys   Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys   Wholesale Falcons Jerseys   Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys   Wholesale Colts Jerseys   Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys   Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys   Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com