Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-05-2018 09:14:30

tom
Membre

Wait for the end ?! 'Zidan' to succeed in UCL does not guarantee the f

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Zinedine-Zidane-2017-e1505100616170.jpg
Zinedine Zidane, the "White King", Real Madrid insisted on remaining in charge of the squad and his future was not based on success in UEFA. Champions League this season.

The Frenchman was appointed to the team of Real Madrid in 2016 after Rafa Benitez, whose former football legend made an impressive contribution to the team to win the European Championship for two consecutive years. To win the La Liga last season.

However, this season, the league's contribution to the drop down and not the third car to protect the champion. Which is wrong in the Champions League. That's great The latest can beat Bayern Munich 2-1 in the first game of the quarterfinals last week.

Even the future of sedan is still ambiguous. But insist that still want to do the team to continue to Madrid.

"It does not depend on the performance in the Champions League alone. I say many times that I am a coach here and would like to continue the team. I want to stay with the club next, "said Zidane.

"But it is not important at this time. What I care about and what we need to care about is the work we are doing right now. "

"We reached the Champions League semi-finals. We focus on this game. It can not be predicted that it will end in the end. "

Zidane denied that he was not a good manager but in the Football Cup, following a series of videotapes in the latter stages.

"Actually, I do not think in the Football Cup or the Football League. It must be a very good coach, "said Big Head.

"It's a difficult job to manage a team. It is a complex task. In truth It all depends on the outcome. If you do work out worse than expected. The coach is full. If done well. It's normal for people to come out and praise. "

"I'm happy with my coaching record. We may not be happy in the league because we want more. It may not be good for us in this season. But it is something we have to accept. At the same time we have to accept to work harder. "

"Our success has nothing to do with it. It's not easy either with the players or coaches for everyone here. "วิธี แทง บอล

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com