Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-11-2012 07:31:33

Newport 2 Detour Putter with easy putts

This year, Scotty has further pushed his belief that a good putting stroke moves in an arc by sticking a mini-Detour sight curve on the back of his rather classic Newport putters. Introduced in January as prototypes for market, the TaylorMade RBZ Driver was released in late March. Though I've always been more of a mallet guy myself, the Newports with the stuck-on sight curve look enough like mallets that I decided to give them a try.

The Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Detour Putter combine the classic style of the Newport putters with the Detour design and weighting features. Its arched "Detour" design encourages the putting stroke to move along the proper path for optimal performance. The deep and low center of gravity of the Mizuno MP-68 Irons reduces skidding and produces a truer roll. It features a T-6 6061 Aircraft Aluminum face and body with a 303 Stainless Steel frame and back-weight. The Detour putter combines the design of the Newport with the addition of a supportive weighted extension at the back of the putter head to help keep the putter's stroke on line according to http://www.golfnewstock.com/. The head is made of a brushed aluminum/stainless steel alloy.

If you really take the game seriously, and you are committed to the arc stroke with the Mizuno MP-58 Irons, this is a great choice. I was one of those who actually thought I was a Pendulum Putter, and I'm certain for a long time that I was. Eventually I began pulling my putts left time and again, and it turned out that I was literally, in arc like fashion, closing the face just after impact and on my follow through. if you start missing what were once easy putts, and the yips have been ruled out. If you need to convert to an Arc Stroke, or you are an Arc Stroker, and the yips are just starting to rear their ugly head, this is a putter you need to try.

#2 13-03-2018 05:17:13

Tom Huntering

Re: Newport 2 Detour Putter with easy putts

The right choice of equipment is a big factor in playing the game. - The Review Solution

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com