Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-03-2018 05:56:09

kema cooll

Ex-Man Utd defender Gary Neville sees funny side of Jose Mourinho’s Ra

Jose Mourinho has added another episode to his ongoing spat with TV pundits, joking that he considered taking off Marcus Rashford at half-time against Liverpool because of comments made by Sky Sports commentator Gary Neville.
sbo666 Two first-half goals from Marcus Rashford were enough to defeat Liverpool at Old Trafford on Saturday and the 21-year-old forward relished the occasion against his club’s biggest rivals.
This intensity almost got the better of the England international, however, as he narrowly escaped receiving a second yellow card for a wild challenge on Trent Alexander-Arnold, having already been booked for fouling James Milner.Neville,
who was commentating on the match, thought Rashford should’ve received the second yellow for the challenge on Alexander-Arnold, which prompted Mourinho to make a sarcastic remark about the former United captain’s opinion during a post-match press conference.
“At half-time someone told me Gary Neville was asking for Marcus Rashford to get a red card,” Mourinho told reporters.
“I was scared because I thought the referee was watching and would be influenced by Gary.”

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com