Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-03-2018 11:25:14

'The Devil' rivals using artificial turf

Danny Welbeck, a young Arsenal star, complains of a bee eating bee. Ostersund Damned the house to 3-0, but blame the artificial turf poorly let the race to come.

Although Tree-G-Cactus Kraft Arena has been certified by the European Football Federation or UEFA allowed artificial grass. But the former pioneered Manchester. United doubt that the resident or not, so that the "cannon" focused on the ball on the ground is not.

"The field is very difficult. I know that playing here is not easy. But I do not think the stadium will be that bad. "Wellbeing blamed the famous British television station BT Sports.

"They are already playing because they are familiar. We have to face problems and try to play with great tolerance. Fortunately, we can break the door as we want. "

"But I think we should move the ball forward. I feel that the ball is not very much to us. But we show the professionalism, no matter what kind of situation. "

"It's a 3G field, but it makes me feel bad. I just got back to the state of the field. It has a decent effect. "sbobet777

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com