Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-03-2018 06:55:39

'Big Sam' surprised news may be released

Sam Allardyce revealed that the surprise that himself was reported may have been stripped of Everton's position at the end of this season.

The former England midfielder has made a good start to the season with four wins in the last 5 games, but last week he was under pressure because he lost 6 of the last nine.

Allardyce surprised with the news that he may leave the team at the end of this season and said that the team has a good spirit before the match with Burnley on Saturday.

"I was here as long as I won. And if you can not win a contract, that's not a big deal, "said Allardyce.

"We are in a good position right now. I was a little surprised about the rumors, but you look at our two differences. Played well in the home and not good enough time to visit "

This season, Everton have problems with being a visiting team in the Premier League. Defeated only one game from 14 games, but Allardyce thought the problem had occurred before he took over.

"Away team form is a long-standing problem of the team. It did not happen when I came to control. It was this episode in Ronald. It's with Roberto. Martinez oversees "

"It's not what we want. It's something that I have to fix, but it's been a problem for a long time. In 2017, we beat just two shots in 2016/17. Two years, there were just seven. "

"It's been a while and my job is to solve the problem of the team. We almost made it to Watford. "sbobet777

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com