Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 19-10-2015 17:11:38

panda
Membre

Adidas ZX 700 Homme France

Adidas Adios 2 Top-----The Adios is Adidas Gazelle OG Homme Vente not without its downsides however. The interior is scratchy and not suitable for sockless running, which is not a deal breaker, but given some of the great uppers out there nowadays I find it surprising when a shoe pays seemingly little attention to interior feel. My bigger issue with the Adios is that the toebox is too tapered at the front. The width is fine at the ball of my forefoot, but from that point forward the shoe tapers to a very distinct point, which causes considerable toe scrunching, particularly the little toe. Going up a half size might help with this, but I much prefer the forefoot shape of the Hagio to that of the Adios (I do feel like the Adios runs about a half size smaller than the Hagio, which might be part of the problem). If there is one single factor that would keep the Adios out of my regular rotation, the tapered toebox would be it (a bit surprising to me as I thought the heel would be the problem).

Adidas Adipure Gazelle Top:As I mentioned above, the sole of the Gazelle Adidas LA Trainer Homme Boutique feels very similar to that of the Adapt. Sole dimensions listed on Running Warehouse are 17mm heel, 11mm forefoot, and overall shoe weight for my size 10 is about 6oz (measured on my scale).

Over the past 2+ years I¡¯ve probably run in 50 or more different shoes, but until recently none of them were made by Adidas. I was recently asked if there was a particular reason why I was avoiding the brand, and the honest answer was that there was no reason, I¡¯d just never had the opportunity to try them. I don¡¯t know if it¡¯s that Adidas running shoes seem to be more popular overseas than they are here in the US, but Adidas has never been a brand that I tend to think of when it comes to running shoes.

Adidas Adios 2 SideAdidas Adios 2 Medial---Adidas Adios 2 Sole---I opened this review with a quote from the soon-to-be-released book Running With the Kenyans by Anharanand Finn. I¡¯m only about 100 pages into the book (it¡¯s fantastic so far ¨C you can pre-order it from Amazon if you are interested), and he writes a bit about running form and footwear (Finn made a transition to barefoot-style form just prior to moving to Iten, Kenya for six months with his family). One of the things that surprised him is that despite stories of Kenyans running barefoot, most of the high level adult runners train in big, cushy footwear. Yet, he observes, they retain barefoot-style form (presumably learned through significant barefoot running in childhood).

I was very skeptical of this marketing approach since there was no physiological data available from actual runners to back up the claims based on mechanical testing. That data Vente Adidas Tech Super Homme now appears to exist. In the June 2013 issue of Footwear Science is an abstract of a study titled ¡°Running shoe cushioning properties can influence oxygen consumption.¡± The study was carried out by a team from the University of Calgary headed by Jay Worobets.

Adidas XT5 4 => Great ride on this shoe with a very similar geometry to the adios. Notice also the extended toe bumper that acts as a small rand all the way to the 3 stripes overlays¡­good design and really all the extra modification needed t Adidas ZX 700 Homme France o a racing shoe upper to make it trail worthy.

#2 12-01-2018 22:47:07

Thomas Worth
Invité

Re: Adidas ZX 700 Homme France

Nice shoe design. It will be a big hit in the market. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com