Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 29-08-2013 05:48:21

AndyLauren
Membre

Excellent TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons for the price

I have had these TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons for almost 2 years now and they're still performing as good as new. It consists of irons individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel.

As for looks, I typically like a nice shiny steel club but I really dig the Taylormade Burner black on the toe and heel, plus the cavity back looks super cool. Again, if you don’t love the looks of a set of irons, don’t buy them no matter what. Just like that girl you thought you could learn to love despite her goofy quirks, it ain’t gonna happen.

The faces of  the shorter TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons are thicker than the originals, and the heads are smaller and feature thinner top lines. By constructing the clubs this way, TaylorMade puts a greater emphasis on accuracy and control at address, but also puts more weight directly behind the ball to enhance feel.

The another thing I love is that the burner 2.0 irons are a bit longer than the burner plus irons, perfect for guys who are a bit taller than average. The sand wedge was golden... I used that club on everything 40 yds and in, and couldn't miss the pin. Easy loft and great roll. My lower irons... specifically the 4 iron - by the end of the round I'd minimized any slice and could expect 200 yds.

That day, I was swinging pretty well and all of the clubs went more or less straight about 154 yards, except the Taylormade Burner 2.0, which went about 168 yards. Seeing this huge difference, I went back to the other clubs and really tried to put a good swing on them but could never break 160 yards. Normally, I would somehow chalk this up to subconscious activity but I have heard that this is in part because they are slightly de-lofted.

The longer irons are extremely easy to hit. Great weight distribution in these irons. These clubs are such a great deal at this price.

cheap golf clubs for sale on www.australiagolfprice.com

#2 30-12-2017 15:23:06

Ken James
Invité

Re: Excellent TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons for the price

This is really an excellent golf equipment to use. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com