Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-10-2012 07:52:24

Simonsuper12
Membre

Mizuno MP 68 Iron Set with Steel Shafts Review

I purchased the MP68's about a year ago or so. I tried every Mizuno iron and my 6 iron before buying the MP68's.

Strange part is I almost didn't even try the Mizuno MP-68 because it is a blade design. I figured I wasn't a skilled enough player to be able to hit them well. To my surprise the MPwas the iron I hit the best of all of them including my own iron. After playing with them for over a year I can say they are a tremendous iron.

The innovative 3D muscle of the MP-68 Irons is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal CG location that is lower and more face-centered, providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. It also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking.

I swung slow and tried to make good contact at first. Each shot felt pure with wonderful feedback. I then hammered a few and watched the ball jump off my club with excitement. Some shots were so pure I questioned if a ball was even on the ground.

I love my Mizuno's. By far this Mizuno MP-68 Irons are the best set of irons I ever owned. Don't be intimindated by the fact that tey are blades. Try them. You will be pleased.

#2 02-12-2017 12:20:27

Ken James
Invité

Re: Mizuno MP 68 Iron Set with Steel Shafts Review

Buying this type of equipment, it is wqorth the money. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com