Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-12-2015 05:38:38

qq12492
Nouveau membre

They are also one of vip Fifa Coins the few opportunities

They are also one of vip Fifa Coins the few opportunities for a goalkeeper, in my own consideration one of the most undervalued members of a football team, to become a genuine hero; Bruce Grobelaar's 'spaghetti legs' being as memorable as any, but also great saves from an infamous Harald Schumacher (having, for want of a better word 'nobbled' Battiston) against France, Schmeichel from Marco van Basten in '92 and most recently Gigi Buffon helping his nation begin a three-month-long street party when keeping out the French. Penalties have the simple beauty to create heroes and villains, to demonise individuals and make-or-break careers. The problem basically derives from the fact that in this day an age, football is a sport that is very tightly fought out.

However, like my old dad always says, "you can't beat bad luck", and he's right. Misfortune is part of sport, part of life. A more philosophical man than I may say that it is not the losing that matters, but the learning from losing that makes you a better person (Clearly not though, if you are English). Overall I like penalties, despite the repeated hurt they have caused me over the years. They are brilliant from a spectator perspective, provoking both tears and joy in equal measure. If Mr Blatter does decide on another method to resolve the result of a tied game, I for one will bear the burden of a heavy heart.

Masters of Fakes - Master of Awesome Soccer Moves, they are how we can regard some of the greatest footballers of our time. Their workmanships are incomparable and real worth all the accolades.As everyone knows, a player's talent is not limited to his ability to execute the game plan in accordance to the given set of cheapest Fifa 16 coins website rules, but also to his skills to outwit the opponent.The first penalty shoot-out to settle a final created one of the most famous moments. Antonin Panenka's cheeky chipped effort sealed victory for his Czechoslovakia side over West Germany, the Germans' only ever defeat in major tournaments via this method.

#2 01-12-2017 08:55:49

Ed Shayne
Invité

Re: They are also one of vip Fifa Coins the few opportunities

This is one of the most anticipated matches in the competition. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com