Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-01-2013 07:49:43

Simonsuper12
Membre

Ping G25 Driver the new one on the market

I know there are more and more golf clubs on the market, at the beginning of 2013, there are more than 2 golf clubs brands release their newest golf clubs for golf players. Ping G25 Irons And today I want to introduce all of you one newest golf club from Ping, maybe you guess which one I want to recommend. YES, the Ping G25 Driver is today's role. Let us give it a show.

Ping's new G25, like its G20 predecessor, has a body that's cast from a strong, light titanium alloy (Ti 8-1-1) and a clubface with variable geometry that’s machined from Ti 6-4. The G25 has a larger face than the G20, a lower, deeper center of gravity, and is more elongated from face to rear. cheap golf clubs These design features contribute to higher-launching shots that spin less, a higher MOI and more forgiveness. In addition, the G25 offers the same loft adjustments (+/- 0.5°) as Ping's Anser driver. Compared with the Anser, the G25 is a higher-launching, higher-spinning driver with greater forgiveness. Comes in 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° and 12° lofts with the high-balance point Ping TFC 189D shaft at 45.5”

Ping says the G25 Driver has the largest profile and is the most forgiving clubhead design it has offered to date. It certainly has striking looks with its charcoal, non-glare finish (the same finish appears on the fairway woods and hybrids, too).

The clubhead is 460cc in volume, titanium, with an ultra-thin crown, but with internal structural support in the crown, Ping G25 Fairway Wood sole and skirt intended to create a solid feel and sound. The center of gravity position is lower and deeper than in previous Ping drivers.

#2 17-11-2017 12:30:56

Mike Watson
Invité

Re: Ping G25 Driver the new one on the market

Most players are using this type of equipment. - Paul Savramis

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com