Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-08-2013 07:29:17

golfonlineau
Membre

Easy to hit Ping i20 Irons

Ping engineers are working on improving their products as opposed to having marketing people working on fooling unsuspecting buyers. After several months of testing and researching I settled on the Ping i20 irons sale and I could not be happier. They are forgiving on off center hits but most importantly they are very accurate.

Forgiveness across the face results in accurate results and a high-launch, low-spin trajectory. An innovative design gives you complete command of the golf clubs for sale for controlling trajectory and shot shape. Ping designers, for example, strengthened the "CustomTuningPort" (CTP) in the rear hole. The reinforced CTP combines with an elastomer badge to scale back face vibration and also dampen shock.

Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. Lefty Ping i20 irons display the same head information, sole thicknesses, lofts and canal lengths as Ping G15 irons uk, together with several new features which aid feel, forgiveness and also distance.

I can not tell how much difference between the Ping G20 Irons sale and i20 irons. However, I like the i20 one It is even possible to work the shorter irons, left or right as needed. Custom fitting is a very important element of the purchasing of Ping Golf Clubs and we together with Ping want to ensure you receive the clubs that are custom built to your personal specifications.

Shot shaping is much easier with the I20 iron. I have much more control with my draw setup as well as the controlled fade. Easy to hit even for a high handicap player for sure. My only mild complaint would be the faces seem to mark up easily. Ping irons are usually more robust and do not mark up easily, but all in all I love my new Ping i20 irons.

#2 28-10-2017 06:04:30

Tim Jones
Invité

Re: Easy to hit Ping i20 Irons

It is a great news that they are making an improvement of this equipment. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com