Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-05-2013 04:48:47

golfonlineau
Membre

Ping i20 Irons uk with great feeling

As for the Ping i20 irons, there's a great compromise between playability and forgiveness.  When I mishit, there's a quite "hard" response from the cheap golf clubs, but very forgiving without losing too much distance. When you hit in the sweetspot the feeling is great.

Ping i20 irons played an important role for Ping awarding the " "Supplier of the Year" after the Ping G20 Irons sale. The cavity's suspended CTP structure stabilizes the face and the aluminum badge with elastomer heel and toe sections generates a solid feel in addition to sound.

These Ping i20 irons replaced a set of Titleist AP1 712 Irons for sale that are excellent irons but not enough forgiveness for a 12 handicap to hit well most of the time. As is proven to all, the Called ping i20 Irons are designed with a thinner face plus a wider sole, which contribute to position fat to the toe along with a higher launch position for added forgiveness.

Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. I ended up hitting the top 6 brands and could not even come close to the feel and confidence I did with these. These cheap ping irons are straight and very easy to work either left to right or right to left.

A dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results as well as a high-launch, low-spin trajectory. There's a great compromise between playability and forgiveness. PING moved the center of gravity down and toward the front in the wedges to give players a more piercing trajectory, progressively pulling the COG back to elevate ball flight in the long irons.

#2 27-10-2017 10:51:51

Willam Acre
Invité

Re: Ping i20 Irons uk with great feeling

I would really prefer this material over other brands. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com