Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 28-06-2012 07:12:05

Simonsuper12
Membre

Ping K15 Irons: my best choice

Ping K15 Irons, I think there are so many golfers know tem, they are as good as you can imagine. For a golfer, his clubs are their best friends, if they make good use of the clubs, they can have great progress. And to me, Ping K15 Irons are such one. The Ping K15 irons is a hybrid set made up of multi-metal irons and high launching hybrids, designed for golfers who benefit from a maximum forgiveness design.

By using this weight to widen the sole the K15 promotes a much higher ball flight even on those unfortunate misshits while also greatly enhancing the moment of inertia (MOI). Ping K15 Driver Confirming completely with the revised R&A groove rules the Ping K15 golf irons feature a larger clubhead to improve forgiveness and deliver a complete game improvement club. cheap golf clubs The K15 irons allow golfers to enjoy a consistent and high trajectory throughout the set with the inclusion of strengthened lofts while golfers can enjoy complete flexibility by choosing to replace the 5 and 6 irons with the 5 and 6 K15 hybrids to create an iron set that is comfortable enough to give you confidence on every shot. If you are looking for the game-improvement clubs, I think the k15 irons are the best choice for you.

#2 27-10-2017 10:49:11

Tim Jones
Invité

Re: Ping K15 Irons: my best choice

I'll be choosing this type of equipment. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com