Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-10-2017 05:41:50

jokergreen0220
Membre

Charlie Daniels says it is essential Bournemouth hang onto manager Edd

Charlie Daniels says it is essential Bournemouth hang onto manager Eddie Howe in order to keep progressing as a club. Nick Vannett Jersey . Howe has guided the Cherries past the 40-point mark in their debut campaign in the top-flight and, with only four matches remaining, are almost certain to be playing Premier League football next season. When asked what the club would need to do to keep on progressing, Daniels told Sky Sports Now: We need to keep Eddie Howe at the club. He is at the forefront of what this club is about.  His philosophies and everything that goes with it is based around the family club that we have and the team spirit that we have in the team.  Daniels has been in fine form this season and was linked with an England call-up And if we can stick with him and bring people in that work with our philosophies and have the same confidence and personality already in the squad, theres no reason why we cant progress.He added: Two years before I signed, the club were close to going bust. They were completely gone and it was only through the fans and a couple of local people that actually put their hands in their pockets and actually gave money to the tax man that kept the club going.  Is Howe due more credit? Does Eddie Howe deserve more credit for the job he has done at Bournemouth? Thankfully weve grown from then and the fans have grown with us. The strides we have made each season is really for them. The way the club is growing on and off the pitch, the new stadium, a new stand is going to be built come the end of the season, weve got a new training ground and hopefully, if we can keep things going and progressing in the Premier League, we can make it into a big club. Daniels has scored three times in 33 Premier League appearances for Bournemouth Left-back Daniels, who joined Bournemouth from Leyton Orient in 2011, has enjoyed a fine debut season in the Premier League, leading to speculation he could receive an England call-up ahead of this summers European Championships in France. But Daniels, who is preparing to get married in the summer, says his focus was always on Bournemouth. It was just nice to be linked with England and to be talked about, the 28-year-old said. There was a few things in the papers and little things like that.But for me, it was about fully concentrating on playing for Bournemouth and picking up points because we were on a good run and were close to breaking that 40-point barrier. Also See: Liverpool win at Bournemouth Elphick: Bournemouth aiming high Howe to be patient with Wilson Is Howe due more credit? George Fant Jersey . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Bobby Wagner Jersey . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com … ks-jersey/ .  TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs.TORONTO – Shortly after 11 oclock on Saturday morning, Brett Lawrie wandered into manager John Gibbons office for a brief conversation. There were two topics: the status of Lawries injured right hamstring and where he would play when he returns to the lineup. Gibbons confirmed Lawrie will sometimes play second base. "Hes got no problem with it," said Gibbons. "He basically said, hey, whatever the boys need. I mean, hes here to win. Thats the name of the game and like I said, I think it makes us better." Lawrie was less enthused but reiterated what he has said before and what Gibbons offered on Saturday morning. "Just doing it for the team," said Lawrie. The differences between second base and third base are many. The footwork is different. The timing is different – third base is called the "hot corner" for a reason. Lawrie has history at second base, having played the position in Milwaukees minor league system. Part of his hesitation for making the switch is grounded in the pride he takes in how hard hes worked to become a gold glove calibre third baseman, doing so almost entirely at the major league level. "I worked my butt off to get where Im at," Lawrie told TSN.ca on Friday. "Im not saying its not going to help the team. Im here to do what it is to help the team but I worked my butt off to be that good at third base and continue to do what Im doing. I work every day over there. Still continuing to get my work in and second base, it is what it is, man, its not what Im here to do. I worked my butt off to do what I do out there." Lawrie has appeared in four games at second base this season. He started at second six times last yyear. Dion Jordan Jersey. . His limited time there doesnt make him feel more comfortable. "Not necessarily," said Lawrie. "You got to have comfort to do it a bunch of times in a row and Ive only done it for a couple of games but you need a few games under your belt to make it comfortable." Out of action since leaving in the fourth inning of Monday nights game in Philadelphia, Lawrie is nearing a return. Its been a daily process, as each day Lawrie has been intensifying the demands on his hamstring. "He came out and ran and felt pretty good today," said Gibbons. "What were going to do is were going to make him do it one more day and if all is well hell be ready to go on Monday. So I would expect to see him on Monday." If Lawrie plays on Monday night in the series finale against the Angels, expect to see him at third. Los Angeles is scheduled to start left-hander C.J. Wilson. Juan Francisco is a left-handed batter. The realignment is aimed at keeping Francisco in the lineup against right-handers, against whom he has greater success. "Weve been watching him ever since he got here," said Gibbons. "Hes a pretty good player. Hes off to a great start. I dont think wed be doing our job if we just decided to sit him and not take advantage of what hes doing." Put together Reyes, Cabrera, Bautista, Encarnacion, Lind, Navarro, Francisco, Lawrie and Rasmus and its a potent, long lineup one through nine. If someone is struggling, the next guy can pick him up. If the Blue Jays can keep everyone healthy for a period of time, it would give Gibbons a bona fide American League East lineup. "A good whatever division lineup," said Gibbons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#2 15-10-2017 12:45:14

alyut001
Invité

Re: Charlie Daniels says it is essential Bournemouth hang onto manager Edd

It is awesome to see more  Nick Vannett Jersey. - HomeLife Warranty Protection

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com