Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-10-2017 05:09:39

jokergreen0220
Membre

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday. Dee Ford Jersey . The two Mercedes were predictably in a different league to their rivals and recorded their second one-two finish in eight days after Hamiltons victory last weekend in Malaysia. With no team orders, the two were allowed to race for the lead and there were several close calls when the pair came inches away from colliding, providing a thrilling spectacle under the lights at the Bahrain International Circuit. "It was very, very fair and it was very hard to keep him behind," Hamilton said. "He was very fast on the option tires and I was on the knife-edge the whole time. ... Me and Nico havent had a race like that since back in our karting days. In our first (karting) race, he led all day and I overtook him on the last lap and won, and I thought for sure he is going to do that to me today." Force Indias Sergio Perez was third in his first podium finish since 2012 and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg fifth. Daniel Ricciardo finished fourth, getting the better of his Red Bull teammate and defending four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, who finished sixth. Vettel suffered the ignominy of being ordered by his team to let the quicker Ricciardo pass when they were fighting for position early in the race. Williams drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas had looked poised to challenge for a podium place but they were hurt by the timing of a late safety car and finished seventh and eighth, with the Ferraris of Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen filling the final two points positions in ninth and 10th. The race was closely fought up and down the field throughout, providing a boost for the sport after a tepid opening two races of the season, and the safety car set up a nail-biting shootout for the final 11 laps. Hamilton was ahead but on the harder of the two tires while Rosberg was on the softer rubber. While behind the safety car, both drivers were cautioned by team racing director Paddy Lowe to race fairly and ensure both cars made it to the finish. Twice Rosberg was able to pull off passing moves at the end of the main straight, but both times Hamilton was able to get better drive out of the ensuing corners and narrowly stayed ahead in some enthralling wheel-to-wheel racing. Rosbergs tires began to wear out and he was not able to mount a challenge over the final three laps. "It was the most exciting race I have done in my career," Rosberg said. "Lewis did a great job defending -- it was a massive fight. I thought Id got him about nine times but it didnt work out; he always got the run back on me." Rosberg did have the comfort of staying ahead in the drivers championship with 61 points compared to Hamiltons 50. The safety car came out after Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado emerged from the pits and plowed into the side of the Sauber of Esteban Gutierrez at the first corner, flipping the Mexicans car in a frightening accident, but Gutierrez was able to walk away. Maldonado was judged by race stewards to have caused the incident and given a stop-go penalty. Len Dawson Jersey . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth … te-Jersey/ . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep.Michael Cheika says some of Australias European-based players may skip the three-Test series against England in June due to their heavy workload through the club season. Cheika spoke to several Wallabies players during a trip to Europe where he watched Six Nations matches, and while they were all keen to play this season it might not be against England.The Australia coach says it is unlikely players who had completed a full European season would be considered for the England series, and would instead be held back for the Rugby Championship later in the year. Among the overseas-based players whose fitness will be managed are France-based backs Drew Mitchell and Matt Giteau, prop Sekope Kepu, scrum-half Will Genia and utility back Adam Ashley-Cooper. Matt Giteau and Adam Ashley-Cooper could be rested for the Wallabies three-Test series against England Guys who have had a full season, its unlikely they will be playing in June and thats a good opportunity for us to get some new players in because were very keen to grow the base of players that can really contribute to the team, Cheika said.The only way to do that is to give them opportunities and then after they (the overseas-based players) have had a bit of a break at the end of their season, well look at selection for the Rugby Championship.Meanwhile, Cheika shrugged off Australias struggles in Super Rugby this season and hit back at critics for being too pessimistic about the local game. The Waratahs have lost four of their opening seven Super Rugby fixtures Four of Australias five Super Rugby teams are in the doldrums, with only the conference-topping Melbourne Rebels exceeding expectations at the midway point of the season.I am not concerned at all, said Cheika. I only see opportunity all the time I watch the bboys play. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys. I am not going to say its all going swimmingly. We would like to have a few more wins as a nation, for sure. But one thing I learned in Super Rugby is that the season goes for 18 rounds and there is a still way to run.There is a lot of carry-on from people who have a different agenda or maybe theyve had too many years of negativity and they cant break the cycle, instead of just saying this is a game of footy, I am going to enjoy it. Check out the best tries from round nine of Super Rugby Cheika gave special backing to former captain and flanker Michael Hooper, who was heavily criticised by Australias first World Cup-winning coach Bob Dwyer as being a non-event in Super Rugby this season.I dont need to go on the record about what I think about Michael Hooper; I think it will be seen through my selections, said Cheika.Watch Englands series in Australia live on Sky Sports 1 HD, starting with the first Test on June 11. Also See: Tomane to miss England clash WATCH: Super Rugby tries Bledisloe Cup game on move? Pumas v Wallabies at Twickenham Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#2 15-10-2017 13:05:01

alyut001
Invité

Re: SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg

It is awesome to see more  Dee Ford Jersey. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com