Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-05-2013 10:14:39

golfonlineau
Membre

Mizuno MP-64 Irons cheap belong to you

With heads sent in advance to Mizuno's European Tour Workshop, the first sets were made up for testing during Open Championship week.The Mizuno MP-64 Irons feature a cavity back and is as aesthetically pleasing as any of the irons out there.

Mizuno has released a beautiful looking iron with a subtle chrome finish and a raised logo on the golf clubs wholesale head. The design in the selection of our new and used Mizuno MP-64 Forged Irons allow for a good level of forgiveness in your shots to ensure that your ball placement is as optimal as possible.

The Mizuno MP-64 has identical perimeter rating as previous irons from the series, yet it features the classic look of the MP-62 with the diamond bar of the MP-63, leaving you with a very formidable ally in your golf bag. I was likewise surprised that the Mizuno MP-59 Irons felt rather dead by comparison.

You will notice how effortless it was to work the ball to the left, flight it down, or both. My swing is kind of all around moderate: slow-mod tempo, mid release, 86ish mph swing speed with 6 iron. I had no trouble getting the ball airborne. I was not surprised that is was easier to work the ball with MP-64 than the ping i20 irons. They grip better and feels softer without altering the core.

The key to these high-level MP-64 is their ability to enhance ball control. Mizuno focused on precisely controlling the vibration frequencies at the point of impact – which Mizuno calls Harmonic Impact Technology, and which optimizes sound and feel through Mdal Analysis software. A “Diamond Muscle” pad behind the hitting area combines with progressive cavity depths—short irons have a minimal cavity; long irons have a deeper cavity—to ensure a penetrating flight with short irons and a higher trajectory with long irons.

#2 31-10-2017 10:45:27

Tim Jones
Invité

Re: Mizuno MP-64 Irons cheap belong to you

It is something even more perfect to be used in playing golf. - Paul Savramis

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com