Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-04-2013 07:35:23

golfonlineau
Membre

Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are easy to paly well

Mizuno clubs do hold their value longer. Mizuno has an extremely loyal fan base and a very active gray market. With Mizuno JPX 800 Irons sale, they make a set of irons of a great look at address that builds confidence and are even better on impact. They play and sound like other clubs that are forged. Very good clubs for a mid-to-high handicapper.

If you've already got that semi-repeatable swing, and you're looing for that club that can get you from the lower nineties to the lower 80's, these may very well be them. If your game is about feel and beginning to show signs of needing to work the ball just a shade---these are some of the better clubs out there.

I was hesitating hard between Mizuno MP-69 Irons sale and JPX-800. A club professional introduced me the JPX line. The Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are easier to fade than to draw the ball, but you can still work them either way, hit them low or high, and they stop on a dime. I love the ball flight with sizzling high boring trajectory. That's where the distance comes from. Even though the loft on each iron is stronger than most, the technologies Mizuno put into the JPX800 allowed it to fly high enough to give the carry you want yet produces the longer distance you always search for.

They play almost a club longer than my old Ping K15 Irons. I've hit more greens and can move the ball both left to right and right to left. This is a great set of clubs that rewards a player for sweet hits. An aggressive triple cut sole ensures Mizuno JPX-800 Irons yield a solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks.

The MAX COR technology, hot face construction and exotic pocket cavity maximize energy transfer to the ball. An exotic pocket cavity with multiple thickness levels and an external power bar add the highest measurable levels of forgiveness (MOI) achieved in a Mizuno iron to date. These golf clubs for sale are absolutely sweet. They play and sound like other clubs that are forged. Very good clubs for a mid-to-high handicapper.

#2 28-10-2017 08:11:03

Mike Watson
Invité

Re: Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are easy to paly well

Very easy to handle and we can really get the value of our money. - <a href="https://ca.linkedin.com/company/kitchen-charm-canada">Kitchen Charm</a>

#3 28-10-2017 08:12:06

Richard Jones
Invité

Re: Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are easy to paly well

Very easy to handle and we can really get the value of our money. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com