Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-01-2019 08:57:55

dmt1997325
Membre

age started using weibo in th

By ZHENG XIN and CHEN YINGQUN

BEIJING Delano Hill Jersey ,?June 18 (Xinhuanet) -- Micro-blogging site has 500 million users — not all of them from China.

Many Chinese people turn to sina weibo for heated debates or simply to air their views and grievances — and some expats are turning to China's most popular micro blog to get involved in Chinese society.

"I didn't really follow any discussions at the beginning, it was all too confusing, but weibo has become a window to Chinese society," said Christoph Rehage, a 32-year-old graduate student from Germany who majored in Mandarin at the Beijing Film Academy.

Rehage started using weibo in the winter of 2011. He now spends a substantial amount of time surfing the site — which he describes as a "battlefield for debate and argument".

"It doesn't make sense to me why people dispute with each other over things that barely matter," he said.

"I'm called a picky laowai when I say China is not perfect, but when I say China is developing on the right path, people call me a foreigner hired by the Chinese government to write posts in favor of those in power."
Wholesale Soccer Shirts   Wholesale NFL Hats

#2 20-01-2019 11:23:24

alyut001
Invité

Re: age started using weibo in th

Always check the quality of the product. - Green Water Technologies

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com