Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-12-2018 22:22:19

trida
Invité

I was offered to participate in one game today

I was offered to participate in one game today. You know that there are bookmakers, there are different sports and I was offered to invest in one sport. Rather make a bet. They say that it is guaranteed to be able to win. Because I know what exactly need to be put. I propose that when you win, that would give them 10 percent of the winning amount. And to put money here www.pin-up.bet This bookie. Think, you can really take to play. The same can be how to significantly increase your money. What's the point of lying to me, they're not bookies. Would you play like that if you were told who exactly would win?

#2 15-12-2018 05:24:32

Mike Watson
Invité

Re: I was offered to participate in one game today

Playing a game sometimes is such an interesting activity. - Marla Ahlgrimm

#3 15-12-2018 18:17:05

Ehick
Invité

I wonder what kind of game it would be possible for you to tell me what kind of game it is and how and where to play I love excitement.

#4 23-12-2018 14:25:29

Rubikon
Nouveau membre

Почему ты так уверен что выиграешь.Дело случая.pin-up?,Не пробовал играть с этим букмекером.Сейчас их очень много.Что выбрать?Большая конкуренция,поэтому новые конторы могут лучшие условия предложить.

#5 25-12-2018 18:53:39

berndey6
Nouveau membre

Pourriez-vous me dire quel jeu ils vous ont offert et combien
vous devez livrer. Je suis aussi un acteur de www.pin-up.bet. Je joue
machines automatiques. Bien que pas perdu, mais pas gagné. Si vous ne le faites pas
difficile, peut-être que j’ai de la chance.

#6 30-12-2018 08:55:59

Lora
Invité

trida a écrit:

I was offered to participate in one game today. You know that there are bookmakers, there are different sports and I was offered to invest in one sport. Rather make a bet. They say that it is guaranteed to be able to win. Because I know what exactly need to be put. I propose that when you win, that would give them 10 percent of the winning amount. And to put money here www.pin-up.bet This bookie. Think, you can really take to play. The same can be how to significantly increase your money. What's the point of lying to me, they're not bookies. Would you play like that if you were told who exactly would win?

Hello. I once did a sports bet on this resource. The truth did not win, but almost did not spend their money. They also have a bonus bonus and there is money left on my deposit. While trying to develop their tactics and then continue. I hope next time I'm lucky.

#7 03-01-2019 12:23:09

Ron
Invité

trida a écrit:

Greetings. I made sports bet a couple of times and I confess I lost both times. It was not prepared yes and good. Now I study forecasts and constantly watch broadcasts. In general, I try to work out tactics. Although it can not be sure one hundred percent. By the way about the pinup, I heard. It seems they give a bad bonus when registering.

#8 05-01-2019 07:23:43

Roy
Invité

trida a écrit:

I think that first you need to develop your betting tactics. Do not go you put your money without thinking about every decision. You will choose for yourself a certain kind of sport in which you know a little and then begin to study the forecasts to watch ratings and try to make your first sports bets.

#9 16-01-2019 09:41:45

yggiz
Nouveau membre

Dear all,
if somebody is interested to play and learn Albanian in the same time, there is a good possibility.
Students from AAB College https://aab-edu.net/ have created a very promising game on mobile. The game is called FJALE (Words) and you can download it from the PlayStore or Apple store.
More about the game you can read here https://aab-edu.net/studente-te-aab-se- … en-shqipe/.
Thank you!

#10 24-05-2019 12:59:58

lika
Invité

Where to go on a first date with a girl
1st place – active rest

The first place I rightfully give classes related to motor activity. Namely, dancing and roller skating, Cycling (or karting, etc.). If your date is active, the beginning has a good chance to continue second I like to spend time two. And when you do something that gives you a sincere pleasure, then you will be cheerful, positive and you will be just a charge of vivacity and drive.

In addition, this is also a good way to show your best side, if you are good at skating, or Vice versa, if you are not very dancing — the fact that you are not shy and always ready with passion and a sense of humor to learn new different areas in life ( remember that purposeful, active and interesting guys always attract more girls… )

Paying for a one-time lesson in dance school (a good option – Latin American dances, such as salsa, bachata and Argentine tango), you risk getting a dose of good mood, new emotions and a girl's love for you. This is the place where almost no one invites girls on dates, so you favorably differ from her possible suitors.

Just do not be ashamed of the fact that you do not know how to dance. Everyone was a rookie once. Besides, after the first time you probably want to come there more than once! I do not go to the dance, but for many of my friends, it was a great place to meet a girl, and for General pastime. That's how, by the way, my sister met her future husband…

All these places for a first date are just an example. You can come up with something of your own.

For example, a great place — if you live or are close to the sea, water skiing or go Quad Biking in the country…

2nd place – entertainment

The second place of our hit parade of the best places for a date is occupied by entertainment.

Watching an interesting movie will give you positive emotions and a topic to discuss until the end of the date ( important point 1 date should not consist of only one movie, it will be a great addition if You spend the first time a sufficient amount of time, for example, a day off ). If You have only 2 free hours in the evening, then you should not go to the cinema on the first date, because You need to interest the girl on 1 date first of all by yourself. And if You are silent in the dark and watch a movie, and then immediately go home — the desired effect of this will not.

You can also "play a game" in Billiards or bowling pins.

Do not hesitate to offer the girl to play and children's slot machines, or any competitions in the Park. Rivalry in the game not only guarantees you positive emotions, but also incredibly brings you closer! Because of this, you provide a good mood for both of you. And if we consider that all people love to play something, then your date will be the subject of her thoughts for the next week.

3rd place — street

If you have a sufficient level of self-confidence, sense of humor and sociability, then it will not be difficult for you to interest the girl and "on the street".

Of course, the walk "through the backyards" is no good here. You need to make a date in the most beautiful places of your city and not when the street is warm spring or summer weather, and you can enjoy the sunset and walk through the beautiful evening streets of Your city, along the river embankment…

It is not necessary to walk too long or even to date on the street when there is a strong wind or rain, because the girl can be cold and uncomfortable. Also consider the moment that if You even be warm, the girl often, especially on a first date dressed in beautiful ( but in 90% of cases ) is not warm clothes — short skirt, light jacket, blouse with a neckline, etc.

4th place — cafe or restaurant

This option is no longer suitable for poor students.

This place has a big drawback. In our time, there are few girls who accept such generosity as a meaningless expression of sympathy. For most girls – it's a sign of your insecurities. They think that if you took a girl to a restaurant, you can not interest her in his personality. And besides, it's corny!

That is why the restaurant takes only 4 place in our list. However, it is not necessary to deduct it from the account. This place is suitable for a date, only if you want to go there (and not because you want to surprise the girl) and such expenses for you – ordinary and not "beating" on the budget pastime.

But the cafe is a great place, which I often see as one of the places for plan B ( if suddenly it got cold outside or in the amusement Park and it started raining ) for the first date. And the cafe is perfect for continuing the date, if You do everything well and interested in a girl, then Your first date can be delayed for a few hours... And walk the streets for 5 hours in a row, anyone will get tired and then it will be a great option — go to a cafe to sit and drink a Cup of tea in winter or in a summer cafe to drink juice or lemonade. ( beer is at Your discretion — in any case, if you know that you can't control yourself, it is best to refrain on a first date is to do... it's easier for me I never drink alcohol ))) )

In General, the brighter you spend 1 date with a girl, the more likely that the girl will fall in love with you. And if it happens that you marry her, then in a few years you will remember with a smile your first date together!

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com