Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-11-2018 01:42:07

liyifeng123
Membre

[url=http://www.cheapmlbsportsjerseys.us.com/]Cheap

"
BUENOS AIRES Adidas Ultra Boost Mujer Rosa España , Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Argentinian soccer player Patricio Toranzo strongly criticized South American soccer authorities on Sunday.

He also asked them to take responsibility for the recent road accident involving his current team, Argentina's Club Atletico Huracan, in Venezuela.

""Someone has to take responsibility. Today we are alive but someone will have to pay because this was not free,"" warned the Argentinian player, who underwent the partial amputation of three of his toes on his left foot after the bus the team were travelling in overturned on route to Caracas.

Toranzo, 33, returned home on Saturday to continue his rehabilitation after being operated on once in Caracas and twice in Buenos Aires.

""It was serious, we are all alive but it was something we all suffered from during the three or four days we were in Venezuela,"" said Toranzo in reference to the number of transport irregularities.

While talking to local radio station La Red, Toranzo spoke about the accident that took place on Feb. 10 when the brakes on the bus that was transporting the Huracan team to Caracas airport stopped working. This led to the bus overturning in a mountainous region.

In the hospital in Caracas ""I was very afraid they were going to cut off my foot. There were many problems but they looked after me excellently,"" added the midfielder.

""Now I want to play again. The first thing I thought about (after the accident) is that I want to continue playing soccer,"" said Toranzo.

""God is so great that he left my big toe and the little one (healthy) (on the left foot). This is where the fifth metatarsal goes which is where the support comes from. If this had been damaged then it would have hindered my ability to play,"" added the player.

Toranzo thanked the large amount of phone calls and messages of support he had received from the world of soccer from stars such as Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi and Javier Zanetti.

""The messages are all equally important to me ... However, I have not received any phone calls from Conmebol (South American Football Confederation) leaders,"" complained Toranzo.

Conmebol organize the Copa de Libertadores de America, the tournament that Huracan were participating in when the accident happened in Venezuela.

The day before the accident, Huracan eliminated Club Caracas in the tournament, qualifying for the group phase.

In reference to Venezuela, ""I saw a destroyed country but despite the shortages they have, they looked after us in the best way possible,"" said Toranzo.

Toranzo began his soccer career with Argentinian side River Plate and since then has been with various clubs including China's Shanghai Shenhua in 2013, the previous team before returning to Argentina.

"

With such reviews providing thorough and dissected critical reviews, players can pick and choose sites tailor-made to accomodate their interests.

The good as well as the bad of the bingo industry

The online bingo industry is in the constant path associated with growth. Be it the different bingo sites and the games they have on offer, there exists immense variety. Naturally, not everything is within the same standard. Even though sites provide free bingo, some provide zero deposit bonuses although some others may provide huge jackpots. Though no-one site can claim to house it all, the internet site needs to tilt for the positive side being considered worth investment time and cash in. Online bingo reviews can be extremely helpful in arriving at this decision.

Bingo feedback – The eye-openers

Bingo is actually a very popular game, right from the days as some type of community entertainment that required individuals to gather in halls or perhaps other such venues. However, with bingo experiencing gone digital, the growth in the business has been definitely phenomenal. The internet is full of sites to play online bingo in – some benefit and some low number of. Not exercising caution can are bad decisions and that is why falling back at portals offering on the internet bingo reviews is the foremost decision. By helping one differentiate involving the good and that bad, reviews can are eye-openers.

Where to obtain best reviews

For an on line bingo review being qualified as a fantastic and reliable one, it needs to remain one done by using passion. That aside, the reviewer needs to be unbiased. A good review will try to keep from highlighting only the favorable or the negative points; it will paint find and clear visualize. Trustworthy bingo portals provide reviews of which players can truly count on.
Jackpotjoy Bingo is amongst the most used internet bingo sites in great britan. Players can feel comfortable that the bingo internet site is safe and trustworthy mainly because it is certified as well as regulated by the us government of Gibraltar and possesses it’s offices inside Stoke-on-Trent and Distance London. Jackpotjoy Bingo is handled with the Gamesys Group and operates on the all Gamesys software.

Jackpotjoy. com Bingo possess a special portfolio greater than 80 online online games, which include multiline slot machines, bingo variations, basic slots, video on-line poker variations, and at the same time instant win matches.

The internet bingo website adds brand-new games constantly, due to which gamers will never feel bored with Jackpotjoy Bingo. Some hottest new activities at Jackpotjoy Bingo can be Bejeweled Scratchcard, Earning Lot, Ad Break up Bingo, Ball place Stars, Atlantic Town Pontoon, and many others.

The favourite video game titles at Jackpotjoy. com are typically Tiki Island, Two-fold Bubble, Houdini, Bundle Temple, Diamond Bonanza, and as well Tiki Temple. Moreover, the site is additionally home to distinctive bingo variants like ninety ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, Monopoly Snap, Bingo Royale, Household Fortun. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Custom Sports Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap NFL Football Jerseys   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com