Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-09-2018 11:21:26

patriots
Membre

www.titansrookiestore.com/

s running on the pitch. Then the ball comes with it. So we' ll have to be patient."

Xinhua: That does not sound as if you will be back soon. Is there anything positive about an injury break?

Lahm: "I was at home for the last twelve weeks. It's a feeling I haven' t known during my carrier. Well to run around for seven weeks only on crutches is no fun - I can tell you."

Xinhua: How about the recovery training?

Lahm: "You want an honest answer?"

Xinhua: Be our whistleblower

Lahm: "Ok Cheap Tennessee Titans Hats , you asked for it. You' re bored to death with recovery training. Sometimes you have to kick yourself like a mule to get yourself moving."

Xinhua: Meaning it' s a new kind of challenge for a world class player like you?

Lahm: "Well I' m fairly relaxed about the injury, I remind myself, I was ok for nine long years which is a long time and we have won several big titles."

Xinhua: Can you understand that there are still people that can' t believe that you did it?

Lahm: "Did what?"

Xinhua: Retire from the German national team. You' re 31, that' s no age to stop.

Lahm: "I was on the stage for a long time - more or less always. But there has to be a last day. What I didn' t want is for someone to say, well he is like an old apple not wanting to fall off the tree. I prefer to decide when it should be over. I had ten great years and I have a family at home."

Xinhua: You' re still motivated to carry on with Bayern Munich?

Lahm: (laughing) "Yes, you see I am still around. But...."

Xinhua:..... you' re not going to scare us again?

Lahm: . . . . (laughing) ". . . but maybe you can say it' s preparing the way for my definite career end."

Xinhua: And you play your final game at Bayern Munich in 2018 - no thoughts about moving abroad for one last fling?

Lahm: "Don' t think so Cheap Tennessee Titans T-Shirts , I' m not tahe person to do that - I' m basically a hometown boy. I' ve been with Bayern since 1995 and I' ll stop playing at Bayern."

Xinhua: A last hard question?

Lahm: (laughing) "Uhhhh, not again."

Xinhua: A last wish in your footballing life?

Lahm: "One? I have two, ok?"

Xinhua: You deserve two

Lahm: "Thank you. Well first: To win the Champions League once more. And: To see the German team win the 2016 European Championship sitting in front of the television with my mates - wonderful."

Photo taken on July 18, 2017 shows the Guomang wetland in Luqu County of Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China's Gansu Province. (XinhuaChen Bin)

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Monkeys enjoy cool mist, watermelon at Quanzhou Wildlife Zoo in Fujian

Annual Wiener Dog Race held in Vancouver Cheap Tennessee Titans Hoodie , Canada

Highlights of Miss Philippines Earth coronation night

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

HAVANA, April 24 (Xinhua) -- Not far from Havana's iconic Revolution Square, a green plot of land offers a welcome break from the uniform skyline and hubbub of Cuba's capital.

More importantly, it guarantees an assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables year-round.

This urban farm, like numerous others like it, grows leafy greens Customized Tennessee Titans Jersey , such as cabbage, lettuce, chard and occasionally arugula, ensuring fresh vegetables feature on local dinner tables.

Thanks to a government program begun three decades ago, urban farms today produce more than a million tons of organic crops.

The program, which has spread across the country and is present in almost all major cities Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys , was strengthened in the early 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union, then Cuba's main political and economic ally.

"The product practically goes from the plot to our plates," said retiree Francisca Lopez, 70, who "at least once a week" visits the urban farm near her house in a populous Havana neighborhood.

It is a good source of vegetables to complement the typical Cuban dish of rice, beans and pork Austin Johnson Black Jersey , she said.

By 2020, government plans to invest more than 96 million U.S. dollars -- 80 percent from international financing -- to expand urban farms, according to Nelson Campanioni, the program's executive director.

"The investment will be earmarked to develop irrigation, seed production, organic fertilizers Kevin Dodd Black Jersey , agro-ecological management and use of renewable energy, among other aspects," Campanioni recently told a congress of urban, suburban and family agriculture in Havana.

Increasing and diversifying food production in Cuba is a challenge, due to changing climatic conditions, such as severe drought Luke Falk Black Jersey , which currently affects the island, he said.

As part of the program, locals will receive training "to produce organic vegetables and fruits," including local production of seeds, organic fertilizers, farm implements Kevin Byard Black Jersey , biocontrol and other factors.

Director of development for Cuba's Agricultural Business Group, Alina Beltran, said the program has in the past year produced 70 percent of the lettuce seeds it needs, 80 percent of the Chinese cabbage seeds and 40 percent of radish seeds.

The program also teaches young children how to plant and harvest vegetables, herbs and fruits.

By 2019, officials expect to produce around 1.2 million tons of organic fruits and vegetables at 10 Derrick Henry Black Jersey ,000 hectares of urban farms throughout Cuba.

Agricultural production is a priority of the national push to modernize the economic and productive system, with the goal of producing up to 60 percent of the country's food needs.

Cuba currently spends some 2 billion U.S. dollars a year on imported food products, according to government officials.

Poverty alleviation projects carried out in China's Guangxi

Elders taken care of at n. Cheap MLB Shirts   Cheap Hats   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China

#2 22-09-2018 09:20:57

Ed Smith
Invité

Re: www.titansrookiestore.com/

The current efforts of the group will surely be worth it. - Steve Wyer

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com