Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-08-2018 10:05:48

liyifeng123
Membre

Staff at the base prepared billboards

MADRID adidas nmd human race schweiz , June 25 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid's football team may have had a disappointing season, failing to win any domestic trophies and falling in the semi-finals of the Champions League, but the club's basketball team has enjoyed a fine campaign.

Whereas in football Barcelona won a league, cup and European treble, in basketball it is Real Madrid who carried off the silverware.

The side coached by Pablo Laso confirmed their domestic superiority on Wednesday night by defeating Barcelona 90-85 in Barcelona's Palau Blaugrana to win the ACB play-off final by 3 games to nil.

Real Madrid can add that success to the King's Cup and to the EuroLeague, which they conquered on home soil earlier in the year, making this the best season in the club's history.

"Real Madrid fans will always remember this year. I think that we have to thank the players for what they have done all of this season, They have been magnificent all year," said Laso afterwards.

"I always say we are a side with 13 stars, we know it is a long season and we need all of them and I dedicate this success to them."

One of Real Madrid's stars Sergi Llull, who was named as the MVP of the final looks certain to back his bags to play in the NBA next season, but he was unwilling to discuss that in the midst of the title celebrations.

"We can talk about that in the future, but now is the moment to celebrate," said the Mallorca born shooting guard.

HO CHI MINH CITY, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's top tennis player, Ly Hoang Nam, has shot up 255 places in the latest Association of Tennis Professionals world rankings, local newspaper Vietnam News reported Tuesday.

Nam's run to the semi-final of the Egypt F27 Men's Futures tennis tournament pushed him to number 1,055 in the world. This is the highest ranking of his career to date and moves him close to the Vietnamese record high ranking of 1,002nd set by Do Minh Quan in 2006.

Nam will next compete in the 2015 US Open's junior circuit which is scheduled to begin on September 6. He is seeded No. 12 in the boy's singles and partners Akira Santillan of Japan in the boy's doubles event.

" A woman holds a World Cup mascot at a subway station in downtown Shanghai yesterday. Though China is not in the tournament, local fans are as excited as anyone about the action in Brazil. — CFP

THE 2014 FIFA World Cup got under way in Brazil in the early hours of this morning, and for soccer fans it marked the start of a month of sleepless nights.

In the runup to the opening match — between Brazil and Croatia at 4am Beijing time — lovers of the beautiful game were planning their strategies.

Beijinger Zeng Tao said he is used to staying up, but will have to adjust his schedule if he is to survive a month of late nights.

“I’ll go to bed at 10pm and get up for the 4am kick-offs, though I’m not sure I’ll be able to fall asleep that early,” the 45-year-old sales manager said.

“Still, my timetable has to change if I am to see the games,” he said. “So I’ll either go to sleep early, or not sleep at all.”

With the exception of the Group C clash between the Ivory Coast and Japan — which gets under way at 9am on Sunday — all of the games in this year’s tournament kick-off at between midnight and 6am local time.

Aware of the difficult choices faced by its staff, Guangzhou-based web browser developer UCWeb has allowed each of its employees to take up to three days off during the World Cup.

Workers can claim the days to catch up on sleep after staying up to see their favorite teams, the company said in a note posted on the bulletin board.

It said it will also broadcast the games live on a big screen in the staff canteen, and provide beer, soft drinks and snacks.

Though China failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup Finals, local soccer fans are as passionate as anyone. The tournament was first televised in China in 1978, when the contest was held in Argentina.

“I remember watching the final between Argentina and the Netherlands (Argentina won 3-1 after extra time) on a small black-and-white TV at my neighbor’s home,” said Zhang Feng, a retiree from Xi’an, capital of Shaanxi Province.

“I was amazed at how crazy the players could be over a ball,” he said.

More than two decades later, when China made its debut at the World Cup Finals in 2002, Beijinger Cao Yi was a high school student.

“While I was in class I’d listen stealthily to the games through my radio earphones,” he said.

“At one point, I go so excited I cried out, and my classmates all laughed. Thankfully the teacher was good about it. After finishing writing on the blackboard, he turned to me and asked: ‘What’s the score?’”

As it turned out, China failed to score a single goal in the tournament and was eliminated at the group stage.

Not that that worried Cao too much. Just being part of the 2002 World Cup was enough.

“It was a memorable event, and I hope China will one day return with a stronger team.”

"

CHENGDU, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- A giant panda born in Madrid Zoo in 2013 arrived in Chengdu, capital of southwest China's Sichuan Province Thursday.

The male panda will been quarantined for one month before meeting the public at his new home, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, the base said.

Xing Bao, which means star treasure, was born on Aug. 30, 2013. He was the third cub born to panda Huazuiba and her mate Bing Xing.

Under agreements signed with international zoos, all pandas born overseas must come to China once they mature to take part in breeding programs.

Staff at the base prepared billboards introducing Xing Bao and gave out postcards to celebrate his arrival.

China began cooperation with Spain in giant panda breeding research in 2007.

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys China   Wholesale Football Jerseys From China   Wholesale NCAA College Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NCAA College Jerseys

#2 23-08-2018 06:06:26

alyut001
Invité

Re: Staff at the base prepared billboards

It is really great to have more adidas nmd human race schweiz. - Steve Wyer

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com