Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-07-2018 08:28:40

nicolesmithus
Nouveau membre

How to pick a best location for antennas?

Hi,
I have a wifi range extender but I am faced with some problems related to this. Please tell me, How to pick the best location for antennas?
Give me a better suggestion related to this topic.
Thank You

#2 11-07-2018 12:36:14

nataliasimmonsus
Nouveau membre

Re: How to pick a best location for antennas?

Hi,
1) Original Placement, Antenna Position 1: WRT 1900 ACS sitting directly atop of a 2-foot-3-inch metal filing cabinet, about one inch from a drywall wall, which is the same location used for the Baseline. The rear antennas were at a 45-degree outward angle, the side antennas pointing straight up.

2) Partially Elevated, Antenna Position 1: Identical to (1), but router placed on top of its cardboard package, four-and-a-half inches elevated from the surface of the filing cabinet

3) Fully Elevated, Antenna Position 1: Identical to (1) but with the router placed on top of its cardboard box positioned vertically for a distance of 12.5 inches from the surface of the filing cabinet.

4) Fully Elevated, Antenna Position 2: Identical to (3) but with side antennas set to a matching 45 degree outward angle as the rear antennas.

5) Fully Elevated, Antenna Position 3: Identical to (3) but with side antennas set to a 90 degree outward angle (parallel to the floor).

6) Original Placement, Antenna Position 3: Removed the cardboard box from config (5), but kept everything else the same.

mywifiext | my wifi ext net | mywifiext net login

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com