Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-11-2012 06:11:23

salejue
Nouveau membre

All golfers strive to improve their golf technique

The unique thing about the Série de fers MP-69 is the Diamond Muscle design and "V" slot Milled Pocket Cavity? which gives the irons an incredibly solid feel, surprisingly even on shots that weren't hit flush every single time. Checking all the boxes required to be an MP model, the MP-53 has the head size, playing profile, and top line to please even the most demanding shotmakers. But what sets this MP iron apart is an innovative CNC milled Pocket Cavity which removes 14 grams of weight. This weight is strategically redistributed around the cavity to achieve the largest sweet area ever in an MP iron, delivering maximum playability while remaining extremely versatile.

What sets the Grain Flow Forged Mizuno Série de fers MP-59 apart is an innovative CNC milled Pocket Cavity (in the 3- through 7-irons) that removes 14 grams of weight, which is then strategically redistributed around the cavity to achieve what Mizuno says is the largest sweetspot ever in an MP iron. The 8-iron through pitching wedge utilize a Solid Power Bar design, further enhancing solid feel while providing enhanced control and workability. In addition, these game-improvement irons include a 360-degree grind on the back cavity for increased shotmaking ability, and provide a thinner top line for an eye-pleasing look at address

The Singapore Island is surprisingly 'rich' in golf courses. Singapore is becoming an increasingly popular choice for the Driver RocketBallZ RBZ 2012. Sentosa is one of the famous golf clubs in Singapore. There are a couple of 18-hole courses currently installed in Sentosa. There are also two more stunning golf courses in Singapore namely"Laguna National Golf" and "The Country Club".There are also the nearby Indonesian islands of Batam and Bintaan with well developed golf courses and resorts to add to selection and just a hop across from the nearest ferry terminal that provides you a very convenient day or weekend trip. http://www.golfmall.eu/

From beginners to veterans, all golfers strive to improve their golf technique. It is a good thing there is a legion of golf tips available in books and online. Just by hanging around in the best golf courses in Arizona, I had gathered a lot of Série de fers RAZR X. But in all the time I have spent in my favorite AZ golf course at Canoa Ranch Resort, I have found out that in order to improve your golf technique, you have to improve your overall game. You cannot just rely on your powerful swing, you have to work on your putting as well. And as you build up your physical game, you also have to strengthen your mind game.

#2 17-11-2017 11:05:40

Ken James
Invité

Re: All golfers strive to improve their golf technique

Improving the technique of playing golf is vital. - Paul Savramis

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com