Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-04-2018 11:43:04

tom
Membre

Spoiler for blue sky, 'I think'

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/lqr.jpg
Luciano Spalletti, the Inter Milan coach, praised Muradio Cardi as the ultimate center of the era, after being the first shot from the first 38 seconds. Demolished 3-0

Of the two doors, the blue spearhead has accumulated 22 goals in the Serie A Serie A secondary goalscorer behind the Shiro Imbibile Lazio striker only two. The remaining 9 games last chance to win over.

However, Spalletti, Nerazzurri said the irony is that the horcrux of the Peruvian national team coach Andrea implied that they may not call the card. 2008 World Cup Finals in Russia

"I have always believed Mauro Carddy and this appointment he served perfectly. He scored less than a minute from the first inning. This is the ultimate of him. "Former Roma trainer opened his mind through the news agency media premium set after the game.

"If the Argentine national team hockey head coach could decide not to call Ichirya to the World Cup in Russia. Because he does not believe in shooting stars, I'm happy, I'm better off. "

Meanwhile, Spalletti also discussed the program rescheduled the game Wednesday in Milan. Derby matches want to beat the rivals of AC Milan because they are betting on the UEFA Champions League so they will not play for sure.

"I do not care about anything. Even we rank higher. But we will not always play. We will try to beat AC Milan because our opponents hope to win us as well. "

"It's going to be a tough match between the two top teams. So here is the orbits that were right at the time. "เล่น บอล

#2 25-04-2018 11:41:10

Matthew Wade
Invité

Re: Spoiler for blue sky, 'I think'

It was a challenging, yet exciting game match. - Paul Savramis

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com