Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-04-2018 10:07:12

tom
Membre

Zoe pointed out, "Klopp" took the swan was right, but to win.

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/180401104944.jpg
Grammys, legendary players and critics. I think the Liverpool team was the right direction. But finally, the most important thing is to win the championship.

Liverpool return to win the Crystal Palace 2-1 in the Premier League. League on Saturday The score is ahead of the 4th team Tottenham. Five Hotspots But more than two matches.

The last three seasons meant that the German manager kept 190 points for the first 100 Premier League matches. Only Kenny Dalglish alone is better. (Liverpool, Dalglish, 205 points)

"There are a lot of good stories, an interesting team playing football, a kind of person who wants to watch," said Sussex, who coached the Reds during 1991-1994.

"so anyway They need to start winning the trophy because, finally, that is what we bring. And it's the only one missing.

"You have to tell whoever is responsible for the players on the pitch doing very well.

"There are many great players and Naimie. Guido is about to move in this summer [from the Airbus], he might have given me another quality that I think Liverpool are looking for in the midfield.

"I think they need players who look different. Three people on the field. (Henderson, Milner, and Vivanton Hub), including Emre Chan, are considered very good, the players are very hardworking and do everything for the team.

"But there was no one who could cast a spell, which perhaps would have given him a chance. Then ask the goalkeepers, like Kevin De Bruce and David Silva each other "แทง บอล ฟรี

#2 16-05-2018 06:52:03

Matthew Wade
Invité

Re: Zoe pointed out, "Klopp" took the swan was right, but to win.

Nice game. Definitely, the losing team will recover next time. - Dr. James D. Sterling

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com