Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-03-2018 04:34:59

tom
Membre

Hamman believes VvD cope with "ROM" - Muamba Sure

http://one2ball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DXztsR4W4AA1ATa.jpg
Di Marhmann said that Virgil van Dyke can deal with the Romagna Lukuku is sure. Liverpool will be attacking Manchester United this Saturday.

The Premier League this weekend, we've been together since the early evening. It is a game of "Red Boiling" of prestige, where the second position is betting.

Highlights of the game are many. One of them is a duel of 75 million pounds on both sides of the Van Dyke with Luke.

"I think he can do it," the former Liverpool midfielder, Hanmann, believes Van der Hodg will duel with Luke. "He should be equally tall. Think he'll be as fast as Luke. And I do not think van Dugs are concerned about the body's impact. "

"You already know that you can not fight Lucifer for 90 minutes because he has a lot of strength and he is fast and strong. But I think Van Duck is ready for the duel. "

"The more Luang Pu chance or stop the person who will create opportunities for Luke is much better."

At the same time, the United's offensive team has a new heavy weapon as Alexis Sanchez, but Haann looked at the former Arsenal star not as scary as before.

"I do not know if he will have IMPACT like 3 years ago, I was in his late twenties now. Looks like he's going to play a very good level for a long time. "

"I'm just not sure he will be the same player as when he was with the first Arsenal."

Jose Mourinho will hope Alexis pioneered to penetrate the Liverpool. Hannman believes United will play tight as the first meet at Anfield.

"It is again that I think of United, you have to be patient and do not think that United will play differently from the game at Anfield.

"They pick up, they like to stand low and play back garden. I think Mourinho is like this all the time. He did not score much. "

"And I think patience is the key. Because when you have a lot of time to face United. I think the most dangerous thing is that you get the idea that we are okay. Do not lose the door. Send a striker down to two people. That's where they will play you, "he said.sbobet777

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com