Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-03-2018 10:35:25

'Miyi' getting that lion is not easy to shoot yet must be a reserve. -

Mickey Shuahi pioneered form Hottie said he is now playing with confidence after a good start with Borussia Dortmund and admits it is not easy with life at Chelsea. To do the door, but still have to go back to reserve as a back yard.

The Belgian national team is often booked as a reserve and is the second choice at Chelsea. But now Dortmund is being loaned to work.

When the 24-year-old has been given the opportunity to pitch, he made the work to see. But he did not feel like he was going to win anything.

"That Chelsea is not always easy. Now I am on the field with a lot of confidence. "

"It's a back-up, a shot, and a back-to-back look.

Shuai Yi started his career in Germany. With five goals to go from playing just three shots.

On Thursday night, he scored two goals, allowing Dortmund to beat Atalanta 3-2 in the Europa League final.

Dortmund are reported to have tried to grab the US team to get a permanent team in this summer. After borrowing him for a short contract only 6 months. But Chelsea will probably want more value from his form or keep it up.

"I do not know if Conte watched my game. They focus on the Premier League and the Champions League next week. I hope they will find a good one. "แทง บอล ออนไลน์

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com