Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-02-2018 02:23:27

jokergreen0220
Membre

Swansea City have confirmed the signing of Tyler Reid from Manchester

Swansea City have confirmed the signing of Tyler Reid from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee. Jack Doyle Jersey . Reid, 18, has signed a three-year deal at the Liberty Stadium and is expected to join the development squad ahead of their pre-season tour to Scotland later in July.On Sunday, Sky Sports News HQ reported Jose Mourinho is likely to sell young defenders Tyler Blackett and Guillermo Varela after deeming them surplus to requirements and United have now allowed right-back Reid to depart. I am really looking forward to a fresh challenge and getting started, Reid told Swanseas official website. I see a good opportunity to play first-team football with the development squad here.I see myself as a quick, strong and powerful player who likes to get forward. I hope I can offer something both in attack and defence.Swansea play good attractive football and I think that suits my style of play.   Mourinho aims to unite fans Jose Mourinho has called on Manchester United fans to play their part in the clubs future success. Reid joined United in 2012 from Arsenal and played against Swanseas U18s last season. Having grown-up in London and living in Manchester for the last four years, Swansea will be a fresh challenge for me, he added. It is one I am looking forward to, I cant wait to get started. Reid (left) is looking forward to a fresh challenge at Swansea I want to make my mark, secure a starting place for the development squad and help make an impact this season. Mourinho is keen to hold onto Timothy Fosu-Mensah, who broke into the first team last season, and Axel Tuanzebe, according to Sky Sources, with the United boss set to hand them more opportunities in the senior squad next season. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot Also See: Duo set to leave United Man Utd transfer rumours New Swans deal for Kingsley Get a £10 free bet! Jacoby Brissett Jersey .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Quincy Wilson Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authen … ts-jersey/ . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Matt Kemps agent said the Los Angeles Dodgers are not trading the All-Star outfielder. Dave Stewart spoke Wednesday with Los Angeles general manager Ned Colletti at baseballs winter meetings, and walked away feeling confident the Dodgers wouldnt move his Kemp. Rumours have circulated this week that the Dodgers are listening to offers for Kemp, who is heading into the third year of an eight-year, $160 million contract. "For the time being they are not going to move him," Stewart said. "He didnt even say that. I put in the words for the time being because you never know. Somebody could come along and overwhelm them with a player or players or a combination of players that would make it worth their while." Stewart said Kemp, who is coming off left anklle and left shoulder surgery, is right on track to be ready for the upcoming season after he hit only six homers and had 33 RBIs while hitting . Jabaal Sheard Jersey. 270 in 73 games last year. With Kemp on the mend, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Tuesday he may have to juggle starts for Kemp, Yasiel Puig, Carl Crawford and Andre Ethier. "Ill say this, and this is me talking, A healthy Matt Kemp is better than anybody theyve got playing centre field," Stewart said. "They may play four outfielders but, if hes healthy, hes not going to be a platoon guy. Im saying that. If hes healthy, which we have no reason to believe hes not going to be healthy, hes going to play centre field every day and they can figure out what they want to do with the other three." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#2 14-02-2018 04:22:28

alyut001
Invité

Re: Swansea City have confirmed the signing of Tyler Reid from Manchester

It would be awesome to see more Jack Doyle Jersey designs. - Steve Wyer

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com