Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-10-2012 08:16:51

z1056057612
Nouveau membre

People who abuse bugs will not be tolerated

We have recently fixed a GP bug l=http://www.gw2mvp.com]guild wars 2 gold[/url] related to the money pouch, and its use within the Duel Arena and the Crucible. Specifically, the bug was only found by players with maximum cash stacks and so is limited to a very small of accounts. Sadly, some of these accounts have chosen to abuse this bug several times to generate large amounts of wealth. This is strictly against our rules, and always leads to gw2 gold related accounts being banned, wiped clean and left with no chance of ever being accessed again – no exceptions. People who abuse bugs will simply not be tolerated and are not welcome to play RuneScape, regardless of how long they have played or paid for.
We are also removing the wealth from any associated accounts (mules and secondary accounts owned by the same player) found gaining wealth from the accounts mentioned above. As well as the above, there are several other accounts that have accessed the bug but have not buy guild wars 2 gold abused it. We will be rolling these  avoid any significant inflation issues and also to keep the game fair to everyone. Since it’s possible that these accounts found the bug by mistake, and were not abusing it, we have decided to offer the benefit of the doubt and not ban them.
Thanks to a new way of analyzing data we can be very sure who was, or was not, abusing the bug. We are 100% sure that the actions we have taken are therefore accurate and we will be using this new data system to help us deal with other issues in the very near future. For those of guild wars 2 gold
you concerned about the rare oug in the game, the right thing to do is submit a bug report so that we can review it and fix ASAP. Thanks for reading. It’s very sad for all of us when these things happen, but nobody likes a cheat and actions must and will be taken.

#2 11-10-2012 19:14:21

cheap lv
Invité

Re: People who abuse bugs will not be tolerated

When you’re a brand with as giant a product line as cheap louis vuitton‘s, designing a website can understandably be a bit difficult. Showing dozens upon dozens of bags, most of which come in multiple materials and sizes, without showing too much to potential counterfeiters is tricky at best, not to mention incorporating all the other multimedia content that it now takes to paint a cogent picture of a modern luxury brand. I wouldn’t want to be the person tasked with figuring out a usable way to do all of that. Vuitton found someone who was up to the task, though, and the results of the LouisVuitton.com redesign are mostly solid. At the very least, if you were hoping for easier organization of product pages and larger images, the new site gives you exactly that. It isn’t without its problems, though, and I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments. First and foremost, I hope your computer is hardy and current. I’m using a year-and-a-half-old MacBook Pro with Apple’s newest operating system and an up-to-date version of Google Chrome, and the website eventually crashed both my browser’s Flash player and my browser itself. Things have been a little unstable since I upgraded to OSX Lion last month, so I won’t blame it entirely on chanel bags’s site, but the enormous graphics and video backdrops will likely stress any but the most finely tuned systems. Perhaps in a nod to this problem, Vuitton seems to have reduced the resolution of some of those huge background videos, which leads to a blurrier backdrop than I would have expected from a brand with a reputation for details. On the positive side of the multimedia coin, the new site is much more rich in content than the previous design. It’s relatively easy to view videos from brand ambassadors like Angelina Jolie, take a look at the just-shown Spring 2012 collection and explore Louis Vuitton’s collaborations with various contemporary artists, if you’re the kind of consumer who wants to do those things. If you’re interested in fashion as an industry, there’s plenty to see. It will likely be the online shoppers who are most pleased with the new design, though. Navigating through louis vuitton replica’s litany of materials is much easier with this version, and although you still don’t get a chance to view a much-needed grid of thumbnails when searching for a product, toggling between material and size is much easier. The side-to-side flow of products make me feel a little motion sick, but fashion sites seem to adore the setup so much that I doubt it’ll go anywhere anytime soon. Overall, the site seems to be an upgrade in both senses of the word, as long as your computer can handle it. Did you look through the show shots from Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 and think to yourself, “Self, there’s a whole boatload of crocodile in this collection, and I’m not just talking about bags?” If you did, Women’s Wear Daily‘s report that cheap louis vuitton bags has invested heavily in a family-owned Singaporean crocodile tannery makes so much sense that it’s almost silly. Indeed, the exotics in Vuitton’s show didn’t stop at bags; it seemed like every other model was wearing a powdery pastel coat or jacket made of yards of the exceptionally pricey skin, the MSRPs of which will surely boggle the mind once they come to retail. If Vuitton (and LVMH’s other leather goods brands, including Celine and Givenchy) intends to continue this uptick in crocodile design, then this investment could be the start of many beautiful accessories to come. Are you a croc customer? Accessories companies like Louis Vuitton that have an enormous range of price points and enough cultural clout to pull people in who might not otherwise be luxury accessories customers usually make the bulk of their profit in the lower end of their price point, but the acquisition of the controlling share in the Singaporean Heng Long International tannery indicates that the cheap chanel bags company feels that it has opportunities at the higher end of the price spectrum as well.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com