Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 04-01-2018 04:19:48

missdior
Membre

to the machine by an available-blend cement truck

For characters that can deflect blaster bolts with their deathsticks without even looking http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyssweden.com … en-jersey/ , Sith Lords seem to be rather obtuse when it comes to traps. It's quite silly really. But the SWTOR Smuggler Class is going to give the sith a run for their money.

From a lore perspective, it is my understanding that the common Jedi isn't nearly as powerful or strong in the force as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anikan, Yoda or Luke who were all prodigies of their time. In addition, the Jedi training program 3000 years from now will probably be much better then the one in place when the game is set.

Game mechanics need to trump lore when it comes to game balance. Otherwise the game just isn't as interesting. If the cost of playing the character that we want is to risk being under powered to the point of uselessness, then the game isn't worth playing.

Vader would be a unique example because he was so powerful. It's highly unlikely anyone but another extremely powerufl force user could kill him. However, he wasn't invincible. Boba Fett fought him once or twice, and even managed to shoot him in the head once. I know Boba was way above other bh's, but you're talking about the dude who ripped the jedi temple to pieces. In the books it even mentioned how vader effortlessly struck down drallig and several other jedi. I think it stands to reason that a slightly better than normal bhsmugmandoagent could fight an average to above average jedisith just fine. It's when you get to Obi-wan or Yoda lvl jedi that you're talking about anyone else getting killed. But I guess we'll see with the swtor smuggler class.

The thing is though that this is an MMO. to make Jedi and Sith superior to the other classes would make the other classes fillers, which would create little to no desire to play those classes. I know I would not be a filler class just to get rocked by superior classes in an MMO game.
If you want to can find the answer you are looking for in the books. There are worlds with metals that can stop light saber attacks. AI's based worlds that have fire power that can match that of super novas. Cyber http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyssweden.com … on-jersey/ , and droids that are made just to kill Jedi. Guns that turn you to ash. The list goes on and on my friend, so you can start singing it or not, but if you do well you know the words so I will not go in to that.

If you don't get what I am saying lets just ask this. How can a Sith die? The answer to that is lots of ways. All a Smuggler has to do is pick one, and trick the target in to it. Flash bangs, stun guys, blasters this all works, sure in a fair fight, the smuggler is sure to lose, but when dose a smuggler fight fair? Haven a R2-D2 hack the hanger doors, a cable, and well timed flash bang. One dead Sith.

Ultimately the swtor smuggler class is really going to be interesting and fun to play I imagine. And it will end up kicking lots of sith butt.
Among the most well-known bollards are parking bollards that are utilized by business for their parking spots or parking areas. Some are utilized to discourage non-clients from stopping on the parking spots appointed to the business http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyssweden.com … en-jersey/ , some are utilized to secure or shield the office from different sorts of risks.

There are distinctive sorts of bollards, for example, steel bollards, High Security Bollards, parking bollards, and decorative bollards.

Where Can You Purchase Bollards?

Several organizations nowadays are manufacturing such items, yet not all of these organizations offer top quality bollards in the business. Thusly if you need bollards, you have to pick an organization that is presumed to offer top notch bollards at economic rates. For you to accomplish this, you have to do broad research online since purchasing bollards through the web can be difficult.

While you do your examination, search for an organization that has been in the business for a long time and has served a good number of clients.

You can utilize bollards for essentially any reason. Bollards can be utilized to control movement of individuals and vehicles, to ensure your office http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyssweden.com … te-jersey/ , to improve the architectural surroundings and much more. When you buy bollards for whatever reasons or purpose, make certain that the company you choose can deliver the right bollards for the right use at the right time for the right price.

Bollards are widely utilized for the control of vehicle and pedestrian traffic in crowded public areas by the government. To make sure that vehicles stay in line and forbid them from overtaking each other, bollards made of concrete or steel are being used for this reason.

M2SC performs commercial, industrial, and government security projects, and offers a wide range of engineering and technical services including proposal, concept development, design, production, integration, test http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyssweden.com … th-jersey/ , installation, and support. Conscience When I was a child my parents told me what was right and wrong, school had its rules and church had its sins. To be a good boy, all I needed to do was obey all the do芒鈧劉s and don芒鈧劉ts. If I did, I was led to believe I was following my conscience.This view of conscience can carry into and through adult life so that one芒鈧劉s perception of right and wrong is shaped totally by the dictates of others. Is conscience just a product of nurture? Are we mere blank moral slates at birth or do we have an inherent sense of ethic from the get-go? I have come to believe the latter is the case because of my own internal reflection from the time of self-awareness in early youth, and the fact that society throughout time has had the same basic thread of ethic. I have sensed right and wrong from earliest memory. I芒鈧劉ll bet you have too, if you reflect. It is there from the beginning just as the homing instinct is within a migrating bird breaking from the shell.We spend a lifetime tinkering with our conscience, testing. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys

#2 24-05-2018 14:10:45

Arthur Wayne
Invité

Re: to the machine by an available-blend cement truck

Any sports game can really provide fun and enjoyable recreation. - Phillip Elden

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com