Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-07-2012 05:36:25

qilai12
Membre

AP2 Irons Let's Keep A Young Heart

What's more, a new satin-chrome finish reduces glare and accentuates the toe and top-line profile for easier alignment. The shallow cavity, muscle design on the 712 CB Irons has been optimised behind the impact area to improve feel and a rounder profile, and soft top-line provide a classic but improved contemporary look. The improved weighting also produces consistent launch angles, backspin and ball speed in order to provide precise distance and shot control demanded by better players.It's the new beginning of this week, hello to everybody, especially the one who is working at office. Let's face everything positively with a fulfilling heart. And do not complain again and again. And we should not deliberately made things difficult for ourselves, just treat everybody fairly. I think this will be helpful for us to keep a younger heart, healthy is pretty significant nowadays!As far as I concerned, healthy is the common topic at any time and any place. With time went by, people's life gets better and better now, the nice earnings with unhealthy body, is it worthwhile? For me, I think it's undeserved. After all, the healthy is the most important thing. If we have not a good body, there is no point in earning much money! So come on with the sport now, in my opinion, the Titleist 712 CB Irons is the best choice.In the heels of Titleist 735 CM, the longer Titleist AP2 forged iron is another looker BUT it does give better spin control than its predecessor does. It is remarkably solid yet gives a fluid feel that hitting the iron becomes an addiction. If you loved your Titleist 735, the switch to the AP2 will be smooth.
Like all Titleist irons, the AP2 Irons have a futuristic design but the comparison stops there. With its AP2, Titleist moved on to combine multi-materials - steel body, elastomer bar, tungsten nickel sole, and aluminum cavity plate. The mix of materials make traditionalists suspicious but it has the traditional feel purists approve. Technically, the AP2 is a mega hitter fit for the pro with handicap 5-9; but weekend golfers can test it, to see how they would fare with a powerful iron.
A high density tungsten-nickel box encloses the lower cavity of theTitleist AP2 Irons. The material keeps the weight low and significantly deep and reinforces structural rigidity while keeping vibration frequency low. Using a tungsten-nickel box was a smart choice because it reduced sole and back flange width assuring sharper performance on the greens and better shot control.The AP2's high-tech, multi-material construction features a steel body, tungsten nickel sole, elastomer bar and aluminum cavity plate. AP2 is built to deliver both performance and feel. The dual cavity design of the Titleist AP2 pushes weight to the perimeter for forgiveness. A central cross member featuring a soft elastomer cushion provides structural rigidity behind the impact area while also dampening face vibration for better overall feel.

#2 30-11-2017 08:49:28

Thomas Worth
Invité

Re: AP2 Irons Let's Keep A Young Heart

These reasons are good enough to choose this equipment. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com