Le Marquis de Sade

Forum du site sur le Marquis de Sade : http://www.sade-ecrivain.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-07-2012 03:39:07

Simonsuper12
Membre

Mizuno MP 58 Irons are your favorite clubs?

Nowadays the summer is coming, it is the good time for us to play golf. Every year, I will spend more time on golf at summer. And it is so do this summer. This summer, with my new clubs I believe I will have a nice time with my golf friends. Last month, I bought a new club to  ready my 2012 summer, they are Mizuno MP 58 Irons. While the basic fundamentals of the golf swing are universal, each individual swing is unique. That's why Mizuno offers a range of golf clubs for players of all abilities. golf wholesale From game improvement clubs for players seeking forgiveness and an easy launch to game enhancement clubs for players looking to fine tune their games, Mizuno offers the best equipment for all types of golfers. As these reasons, I like Mizuno golf clubs very much.

Like all Mizuno forgings, the Mizuno MP 58's are Grain Flow Forged from "Pure Select" carbon steel. Here, however, 11 grams of titanium is pressed into the head to create an outer muscle that significantly improves forgiveness on off-center hits. In other words, these slick-looking irons are designed to provide the feel and playability of traditional Mizuno blades with added game-enhancing characteristics. The pleasing impact sound is the result of Mizuno's "modal analysis" technology. OK, now do you know more informations about the irons, if you are interested in them, maybe we can have a try.

#2 02-12-2017 08:09:08

Thomas Worth
Invité

Re: Mizuno MP 58 Irons are your favorite clubs?

Indeed, the right kind of equipment is crucial in playing golf. - Kitchen Charm

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com